Saturday, July 31, 2010

What sight would i go to to find good advice on how i deal with the loss of my husband, and how to keep his me

my husband died and i'm woundering which sight to go to read helpful things. an how to keep his memory alive within my daughter an unborn child and myself any ideasWhat sight would i go to to find good advice on how i deal with the loss of my husband, and how to keep his me
check with your local community centre to find out if there are any bereavement support groups around your area.


a friend of mine lost her son to suicide a few years ago %26amp; she is involved with a group called **compassionate friends** - people that come together to support each other %26amp; others in the community


your local funeral parlour may also be able to put you in touch with someone or if you are involved with a church then speak to the padre/priest





go to google %26amp; type in * bereavement support** there are a number of sites listed there for all over the world


compassionate friends is more aimed at support for those who have lost a child

No comments:

Post a Comment