Saturday, July 31, 2010

Please anyone advice me how to live with husband family!!!?

I am so stress living with my husband family..Please anyone advice me how to live with husband family!!!?
First of all,,I'm sure you have your reasons for living with them..Secondly,,its almost impossible to keep your sanity and your marriage in doing so..Your husband is THEIR family..Even though they MAY accept you and even welcome you into the family,,in time,,friction will develop amongst all of you..When,,and as soon as possible plan to move on to your own accommodations..Talk it over with your husband..Create a time frame which is realistic and will get the job done..Its EASY for him to live with HIS family..WHY??,,because its HIS family..Nudge his thinking to moving out on your own..You and your marriage deserve the best and the best environment to nurture and give your marriage a chance to grow and be successful.. Your current situation is a marriage KILLER !! Trust me,,I've dealt with those engaged with exactly what your living with now,, many times,, and the results of what your living !! I do wish you the best !! SCOTTYPlease anyone advice me how to live with husband family!!!?
The best advice I can give is save %26amp; GET OUT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! You can get a second job to stay busy, start going to the gym more often (it's a great way to work off stress), anything to NOT spend a lot of time in the house. It's not going to be easy by any means. But the sooner you get out the better. Hope this helped. ~Good Luck!
Your going to have to get out. I lived with my husbands parents for 2-3 years. I kept telling my husband we need to move out. He wouldn't take me serous so I went and rented a place and told him he could either move with me or stay with his parents. He moved with me and it has been much better. We have been married for 10 years now. I like his parent but I cant live with them.
It can be really hard but you and ur husband should be sure to stay strong together. I totally understand too with the economy a lot of people are living in tight quarters. I would really just try to appreciate it for what it is and say it could be worse, u know. Try to get out a little...take a walk together, go out to dinner just the two of you once in awhile so u can get away. u can do it u have ur man to help:)
go to church, sunday school too, take long walks everyday, watch tv in your bedroom, pray, cook a nice meal for everyone or at least a cake,


be domestic, when you hear insults or whispers--ignore it.


so not argue, it is not worth it.
I did it for 5 years, in a very small house. If you have no choice, then you just have to be an adult and deal with it.
You guys need to move out and get your own place. Living with the in-laws wrecks 9 out of 10 marriages.
You need to move out. If your hubby won't help you do this, do it by yourself as he is incapable.
Why are you there?

No comments:

Post a Comment