Saturday, July 31, 2010

Wanting to be with husband when on period? ladies advice pleasE?

I really want to be with my husband more when i am on my period.


do you get like this?


My Husband looks alot like Jim Caviezel when He played Jesus in the passion of the christ film. And when I can't be with Him, I watch that film.


Do you think that is really weird? Or what do you think?


Thanks..


Just somtimes I really want to be with Him and it makes me feel so much better..Wanting to be with husband when on period? ladies advice pleasE?
Yeah, I notice that I crave sex more when I am on my period. You could try having sex in the shower, your bleeding usually ceases when you are in water. Or you could do it on the floor on top of a towel or something so it isn't so hard to clean up.


I don't think that it is really weird that you watch passion of the christ and get turned on while sort of thinking about your husband.. it's just kind of funny. God wants you to have sex and be intimate with your husband. Truth be told, we are one of the only animals who doesn't have sex while we are in 'heat'.Wanting to be with husband when on period? ladies advice pleasE?
Love is a wonderful thing.


and so are hormones


and monthly cycles that affect our hormones
Didn't you just post this under a different name, KLJC?





Anyway, having sex while on your period is ok. You might want to wait until the first couple of heavy days are over. Then use a towel underneath just in case. Not weird at all.





But the whole Jesus %26amp; your husband thing is a little weird, as is capitalizing ';Him'; %26amp; ';He'; when referring to your husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment