Thursday, July 29, 2010

I just need advice - husband out of country?

My husband went to Canada on a business trip. Well, since he has been gone: I have gotten a written warning from a cop for not having the right proof of insurance, I lost my extremely good job and they are not contacting me in regards to giving me the money they owe me, I have been told by my doctor that it is highly possible that I have cervical cancer, and today I was told by my landlord that we are going to be recieving an eviction notice. I tried to explain to my landlord why we are behind on rent but he didn't want to hear it. It is not like we are always behind. My husband has been renting from him for 5 years now and has never once been late on rent before. I have noone to talk to about anything, I have no way to contact my husband. He is coming back on Sunday, August 26th but I don't know what time. I am afraid that he is going to think that I am too much of a problem and that I can't handle things when he is gone - I am afraid he will want to divorce me. We have only been married 4 months and I am so worried that I am not being a good enough wife. I just really couldn't help that I got laid off from my job - it was in no way my fault or anything that I could have avoided from happening. And we are behind on rent because I have been struggling with these medical issues trying to find out what is wrong and I know that I have to pay rent too, but I really was going to get that squared away but the landlord said that he is going to evict us anyways. I just really feel completely lost, heartbroken, alone, and depressed. I really don't know what to do. I wish I could make contact with my husband and talk to him somehow...I just need advice - husband out of country?
Here's a news flash for ya....they have phones in Canada.





No spouse should EVER leave the country (even just to Canada) without saying ';If you need to reach me here is the number to call';





Best way is to carry a cell phone and temporarily set up for international calls.





If you have ANY way to call or get a message to him then do it.


If you REALLY have NO WAY to contact him then shame on both of you for that and learn your lesson here for next time.I just need advice - husband out of country?
Just quit it!!





You're over-reacting!


your husband has to be aware of these problems too!


Stand strong together, and work you way thru it!!





Its tough times for everyone rite now!!





good luck
Hi, it sounds like you have really had a streak of terrible luck, but if your husband really loves you then he will help you work threw all of this and will not leave you. It also sounds like your landlord is a real a....s and you should probably move anyway. I really don't think your hubby will leave you since he is the one who left you alone in the first place and with the cancer he I sure will be sympathizer to your situation and it sounds like you have been trying to solve all of this on your own so he should see that and give you credit for trying. Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment