Thursday, July 29, 2010

Need some advice on getting pregnant and telling my husband im feel like im ready ?

i really to have a babt but my husband is second guessing we've been pregnant before dec 2007 but had a misscarriage how do u tell him we should try again? he wants to wait for the end of the yearNeed some advice on getting pregnant and telling my husband im feel like im ready ?
first thing I would do is to start keeping track of ur cycles and knowing when u are O'ing and start using opks (ovulation predictor kits) around that time and then make sure u bd (baby dance) on those days. also u could start charting ur bbt to see when u O as well... about telling ur husband I would just tell him that u feel ready to try again and see how his reaction is, its the best thing and its best that u both agree as well.. good luck to u!Need some advice on getting pregnant and telling my husband im feel like im ready ?
Its been my experience (i've also had m/c), being an older mom (late 30s), that I would try again sooner than later. The chance of m/c or other problems only goes up the older you get, as well as your level of tiredness, etc. What is happening by the end of the year to make him feel more secure? i think that because of your fertility issue in the past, the sooner you can start trying again the better. Here is a great forum I have found for trying to conceive after a loss: http://www.thebump.com/stages/stage.aspx鈥?/a>
I think the sooner u begin the better. but i can see where ur husband is coming from. he probably don't want another m/c. maybe you should get some information on why u had a m/c the first time. and pass this information on to him. and like this he should feel that it is ok to keep trying.





hope everything works out well
  • makeup beauty
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment