Thursday, July 29, 2010

I pay for my husband's insurance under my employment, what can anyone advice me to do if i get a divorce? HELP?

what should i do, before i get divorced.I pay for my husband's insurance under my employment, what can anyone advice me to do if i get a divorce? HELP?
Talk to your HR department about it.





But please, no matter what your husband has done to deserve a divorce, he does not deserve to be cut off from health insurance without notice.I pay for my husband's insurance under my employment, what can anyone advice me to do if i get a divorce? HELP?
When my husband and I got married he went and brought our Marriage license to the PR Rep and she added me onto his insurance.


In order to get someone off the insurance, you will probably have to show proof of divorce or if there nice, Just say please take my (Ex) husband off my insurance.
The answer could vary by person.It is alway a good idea to hear the suggestion from different sides and try to choose the best one.Here http://www.insuranceidea.info/free-insurance.htm is a good one i recommend.
you drop him off the insurance..standard procedure in a divorce..you need to consult with a lawyer..you will need one when divorcing..they would tell you the same thing..
Drop him from your insurance.
what do you want to know? if you divorce, you no longer have to pay his insurance. simple

No comments:

Post a Comment