Thursday, July 29, 2010

Legal advice. I am going through a divorce and haven't filed yet. I don't work & my husband take all money?

I am a stay at home mom and my husband is trying to take all the income and I have no income. Can he legally do this?Legal advice. I am going through a divorce and haven't filed yet. I don't work %26amp; my husband take all money?
This is a question for your lawyer. We don't know your entire situation so it's difficult to answer properly. Personally, I don't think so because usually assets are divided 50/50. How can he take all your money if you're not working? Unless you have savings... Good luck and be courageous!Legal advice. I am going through a divorce and haven't filed yet. I don't work %26amp; my husband take all money?
NO.





I'm against what they call the 50% split since fi he has made more money than you, it's like you are stealing his work for free. But, it does not mean you have to go on the street asking for change.





If he doesn'T want to let you live decently after that, he does not deserves to live well while you don't. Try to get him think better before acting with a lawyer and such.





You are the woman: you can get him all he has, get out with children and put him in jail for being stupid if you want too! Seriously, don'T send him in ****, just ask for justice and being fair. Because you didn't worked it does not mean you have to go out with nothing: you worked for him at home! You have the moral right get something to live decently.





Legally, if you are the girl, it's easy to clean the guy. But, don't clean him and steal everything. This would be immoral like the way he acts.





ASK FOR JUSTICE period. If you ask for more and want to push him in ****, be sure guys like me will fight until they no longer have breath to make you pay back to him what he deserves. (It's not a threat, it's just because you'll end-up paying back any way by someone, a stituation or anything, so be just fair)





So, be fair and ask him to be fair. Get a lawyer if needed and split.Don'T ask for too much, but ask for what you deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment