Thursday, July 29, 2010

What is the best time for sexual intercourse, please telle me. I have to advice my husband? please?

Anytime is a good time. Of course, if you can find a time when both of you can take your time and explore and pleasure each other it will be better.What is the best time for sexual intercourse, please telle me. I have to advice my husband? please?
about one hour before you normally go to sleep.What is the best time for sexual intercourse, please telle me. I have to advice my husband? please?
honey, if your husband needs advice on when he gets horny, you need to trade that one in!!
If he works Days- (before you go to bed) Afternoons- ( 3:00 a.m.) Midnights- (as soon as he gets home).
early in th emorning, cause testosterone levels are at the highiest at that time. And 30 mintes after sex, should take bath, it helps in ristoring enegetics.
whenever he has an erection
There is no set time....just do it when you feel like it,...as long as you aren't in public that is!
some one year ago i heard bbc say 9oclock am
Fourteen days into your cycle in the a.m.
When you both are ';in the mood'; and circumstances i.e. kids, allow it. If your both in a loving mood, time of day or night doesn't really matter. Do what feels good!
for me the best time is when there is no distractions like kids so to me is late at night or very early morning or whenever i am or my wife are aroused.
The best time is when the two of you are feeling ';in the mood';

No comments:

Post a Comment