Thursday, July 29, 2010

I need advice on how to change my husband's mind.?

Some one gave me a boxer (dog) and my husband said that we can't keep her. She is fully trained and an amazing dog. I have grown very attached to her. Any suggestions?I need advice on how to change my husband's mind.?
You need to talk to him like another poster said.. Both of you need to talk about your reasons and then talk about the pros and cons of keeping the boxer..the sooner the better cuz if you're not goin to keep her then you need to find a good home for her or call a boxer rescue that will be able to place her in a good home..they are great companions and very loyal and good family dogs..good luck for you and the dog..I need advice on how to change my husband's mind.?
In my experience it's pretty hard to have a dog when one member of the household doesn't want it. It leads to all kinds of problems, arguments, unhappy people and unhappy dog. It's best not to get a dog unless both of you want one.
tell him it will be a Christmas present or do what my mom did but baby im so lonely when your not with me and you cant be around here all the time to protect me just think of this as a cheap version of ADT lol
Maybe you should have consulted your husband before you accepted the boxer. Now, not only will you suffer because you are attached, but the dog will suffer being placed in yet another home.
What is your husbands reasoning for not wanting to keep the dog? If he is adamant that he does not want to keep the dog, then you had better find someone else that is willing to take it. Your husband could end up treating the dog poorly or it could cause a conflict between the two of you. Could you ask your husband if you could keep the dog for a short period of time? He may realize that she is a great dog and allow you to keep her.
Try bribing him with sex.
Ask him why. Try to reason with him.





A boxer is a high energy dog and can be a handful, so it is important that everyone agrees to keep her.





They are also big clowns. Maybe if your husband sees how much you enjoy the dog (laughing, playing, etc.) he will agree.
As another poster said, it would be too hard on both you and the dog if your husband is refusing to keep her and you do anyway, sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment