Saturday, July 31, 2010

Hi need your advice,its about my and husband and his work collegue.?

They argue it seems every other day.They are both head strong but basically thier persanalities clash.I have spoken to my husband about this.I told him to find another job.He did do this and he was short listed for one job to go abroad but it didnt work out in the end.I had been in contact with one of my husbands friends who explained that he experinced the constant arguing when he stayed with my husband.(I did not know husband at this time).My husband has been self employed for 15 yrs but I told him all the arguing is not right.I have said to him that he and his collegue should go thier own way.I feel he unsure to do this as hes been in his current situation for too long mainly because he makes a decent wage.Any advice on how to handle this would be great.Hi need your advice,its about my and husband and his work collegue.?
You need to figure out why these two are so argumentative first. Is your husband normally argumentative with other people besides his co-worker? he may have difficulty controlling his temper. Does he complain often about not being his own boss any longer, or about having to share his workload with someone else? He may resent his co-worker because he doesn't want to be in the situation in which he finds himself.





Once you discover what the underlying root cause of the clas is, you'll be in a better position to suggest alternatives (new job, anger management counseling, having a conversation with a neutral third party like HR, etc.)Hi need your advice,its about my and husband and his work collegue.?
It sounds like this is something that runs deep in your husbands psychology. So changing jobs might not be the answer as he will encounter this problem everywhere he goes unless he faces it.





I know it sounds cliche but he needs to learn how to be the bigger man and walk away.





How to handle this depends on how open and easy to talk to he is. As his wife your obviously in a better position than anyone else to talk to him.





He needs to admit that he is argumentative and then you need to help him find out why. Does he go looking for confrontation? Why does he feel the need to argue with people? What does he get out of it? You need to try and get to the bottom of it. Make sure he knows that your asking these questions so you can both understand the situation so you can then help him. Let him know how worried you are. If he sees how it's affecting the people he cares most for, it might help.





I can't really help much more without knowing him. Hope I've been of some use!
the arguing could be his and partners way of keeping things going. they both are probably headstrong and will not be taken for granted on either side. are they just assertive or aggressively assertive, or are they bullies, liking to be right all the time.
By the sounds of it , a lot of it might be banter , If not it sounds as both parties are unhappy with what they are doing.


It's not a good image and unhealthy , they need to sort there problems out.


Are they like it away from work , or do they not mix


Is your husbands colleque married , if so you could arrange a meal or is that a bad idea





They need to sort there problems out , one way or another , I know not everyone gets on at work , but there needs to be an understanding as they need to work together , and by the sounds of it , it's not a pleasant job to be in.





I have allways enjoyed my work , I doubt if I could spend day after day arguing as this whould spill over into my private time ,
  • hand lotion
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment