Thursday, July 29, 2010

My husband and I want a baby GIRL,Please I need any advice if theirs a certain position or something?

We already have a baby Boy, but know we wish for a GIRL will do anithingMy husband and I want a baby GIRL,Please I need any advice if theirs a certain position or something?
If you look up the chinese sex calendar, it gives you a list of age and months of when you conceive to have a boy or a girl. it is 80% effective. People either look at their age and the month they conceived to see if they are having a boy or a girl...you can do just that and time it to make sure you will have a baby girl in your future. Before you start planning, do a test on your baby boy. If the date and age is correct as well as the sex, then you can go ahead and try. Do some research and I think you might be impressed. Goodluck to you and your husband!My husband and I want a baby GIRL,Please I need any advice if theirs a certain position or something?
Consult a geneticist who can then ';select'; the girl for you?





I have contempt for parents who want to pick and choose everything. Some parents have all boys and some have all girls and they find ways to live.
There is a method, the only one to obtain a thousand by thousand safety degree in results, in order to beget a son or a daughter. It is the universal law by which Nature keeps under control the demographical balance between genders, all over the world and in all the species. So, there's nothing more natural than this, and easy and FREE. Go to: hijosalacarta.tripod.com website English section. It has no more than two month in the web because it is the latest scientific discover. Try it and go ahead to have and enjoy your baby boy or girl as your choice may be.
Pray. No one position or anything can determine the sex of your child. God does that.
Why not just be happy with a HEALTHY baby? ';Ordering'; a specific gender is NOT a good start to having a child...both of you need to grow up.
Drink LOT of orange juice for a while before trying. Also take the month your son was born and every other month will be a boy and every other month will be a girl. Ex: if your son was born in May then May is a boy, June is a girl, July is a boy, August is a girl and so on. Make sure you count by the month you are trying to conceive though. If you had your son in May then you conceived in August so August would be the month to get pregnant with a boy. Of course this doesn't work if your baby was early or late, you must go by your past due date. If you don't understand this e-mail me.
there is no specific position that will get you a girl. it's the luck of the draw. then again, how many girls are in your family? my cousin had a girl and all but one out of my 5 cousins on that side are girls. actually, I only have 2 male cousins and on both sides, I had one cousin have a baby girl. if girls are pretty dominant in your family, there may be a good chance of having a girl. if it leans more towards boys or it's half and half, then you just take the chance of getting a boy rather than a girl.
I want to start off with that you should be happy with what you get. But they have recently said that if you have sex a week before you ovulate and then abstain till a week after you ovulate supposedly only the female sperm survive. Its worth a shot, I found out about this after I was pregnant with my son. I also wanted a girl, but when I held him in my arms all I wanted was him. We will try again for a girl but what ever we get we will be happy. Good luck:)
Here's a list of some old wives tales to conceive a girl (not that they are neccesarily true... but fun to try anyway):





Both partners should eat lots of fish and veggies.


Give in to your chocolate craving, or just eat sweets in general.


Give the missionary position a go.


Make love with the woman on top.


Focus on her pleasure 鈥?if the woman orgasms before her partner, you can decorate your nursery in pink.


Take the lead 鈥?if the woman initiates sex, you'll get a girl.


Do the baby dance when the moon is full.


Make a date for love in the afternoon.


Get together on the even days of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment