Saturday, July 31, 2010

Younger husband: any advice?

Only practical advices on keeping your husband happy, please?Younger husband: any advice?
As a husband who is technically younger than my wife I would say that age difference is not so relevant neither in bed nor in a overall relationship (unless the difference is great). I married my wife because I love her for everything she is and not because of her age. We simply fell in love with each other in spite of what other people had said.





Now, let me say what keeps me happy. She is an easy going and confident person. She liked all my friends. She went out with us and was always ';one of the guys';. She gave me attention and admired me when I needed it most. She made sure she satisfied my wildest sexual fantasies (she dressed up the way I liked, etc.). She kept my Mom happy by assuring her that I was in the best hands of a woman who knew how to take care of her son. In other words she did things not out of selfishness, but in order to keep us both happy.





I think she really succeded. ... and so will you.Younger husband: any advice?
I don't know how large of a gap it is but just do fun things together and always talk
well, its hard to answer, but communication is the key to an everlasting relationship....
Youre not going to keep a younger man happy....think about it....youre getting older....he's getting sexier......
Sounds corny, but be yourself - that's why he married you. Enjoy life, enjoy him, be bold. stay bold. Focus on yourself and your ambitions - don't focus on him too much, it appears insecure.





Oh yeah - and like the person above said - lots of sex.





.
Well first off, SCORE on the younger guy! Advice? Don't cheat or batter him. Don't badger or preach. Do your best to have a fun time when in his presence. Do things you'd want him to do for you (including having good sex).
video games
lots of sex! letting him know what he does to you. do things you both like together. be there for him.
First of all, it is not unusual for younger men to be attracted to older women, face it ';you have been there, done that'' and know how to please your man. Be yourself, that is obviously what attracted him to you in the first place. I have been with my Fiancee for 5 years now and I will tell you, that good communication is the most important key to a healthy relationship. Also Good Sex is important too. Ask him what pleases him sexually, tell him what things you enjoy. If Both of you are on the same page and want to please each other, then you will have no problems in that area, and unfortunately it seems like Sex and Money problems are the #1 reason for couples splitting. Focus on those two things, and Loving each other and all else will fall in place..
As long as it's returned to you I would just suggest paying attention to him when he's talking, going out together doing fun stuff that he and you both enjoy doing with each other, being creative in the bedroom, etc.
Buy him some power tools. take him to a spa so he can get a massage or you can give him a massage.
What is the age difference? Consider the emotional level of maturity. It should match both.
Keep him happy by spending time with him doing things that he likes to do... Date him and come up with new ideas for him and for your marriage. Spice things up in the bedroom too!
Stay on your A game in the bedroom.
Younger men you have to keep thier attention...try doing some of the things that he likes to do with him. Try ';coming down to his level'; I did not know how to word it. Be spontanious. Just get up and go rock climbing or Hikeing. If surprise him with something that he likes to do. Sometimes it is more fun to do something on the limb and kind of risky (not illegal).
I am in the same bout as you what we do is sit and talk and sometimes we would watch movies and snuggle.my husband is a year younger than i and we have some interest and try to do them.
First and most important be at peace with yourself. Don't fret, he married you he loves you. Love him back, Respect him , and talk to him. Spend time with him. Ask about his day, show a interest in his life when he is away from you. Look for things you enjoy doing together. Be best friends. If you take a interest in things he does, learn about things he has a passion for, life will be sweet. In a perfect world he will do the same.


Try to be sensitive to him. If he needs time by himself give it to him. Don't try to change things you don't like, give him time and he will change on his on, or not.


I was lucky enough to land a lady somewhat older and she is the most wonderful person I have ever had in my life. we are all the time doing little things for each other. We look for things the other may want or ned, it is so cool. good luck. I hope this helps a little
shouldnt be to hard.. I rarely even date anyone even a year younger than me (I'm male) I prefer older women.. they are more secure, and know whats what and what they want.. young chicks are well to be polite.. a bother and generally an annoyance IMO.. and its been that way since I was 14.. I'm 47 now
a BJ everytime he walks thru the door and he's yours forever.
1st and foremost. always be avalible to him in the sex department. most men will stray because they have been rejected by their wife . also keep an open mind and willing to try new things . this applies to him as well. after that! communication and the willingness to never give up trying................................. wish you the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment