Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Need advice - husband looking at personal ads?

I have been married for a little over a year to a man I've known for 15 years and we are expecting our first child. We have a pretty good marriage - not perfect but we love each other. Even though I am pregnant, we still have sex at least 3 times a week...sometimes 6 or 7 days a week. Today I came home and opened up the history on my computer to see that my husband had looked at personal ads on craigslist. These aren't the ';casual encounters'; looking for sex type ads, they were women seeking men - long term relationship kind of thing. He's at work so I haven't been able to talk to him about it yet but I want to know people's opinions. I feel like this is the beginning of something bad...Need advice - husband looking at personal ads?
GO WITH UR INSTINCTNeed advice - husband looking at personal ads?
He is amusing himself. That is all. Curiously looking for a laugh about the ads, not seeking sex.





Leave an ad near the computer on paper he can read that lookd like his craigsrlist search.


Say: '; faithful and loving wife expecting baby looking for her husband to remain faithful to her by not looking through craigslist ads of


females looking for males for LTR.'; He will get the point.
You definitely need to discuss this with him. It may just be an innocent thing, looking at some of the lonely people out there.





I think if it were something to really be worried about, the history would have been deleted a long time ago.





Good luck and congratulations on the baby!
well I recently went through the same thing with my husband. Just Ask him. But whatever you do don't yell it's not good for your baby and not good for your relationship. Talk about why he feels the need to find a connection with some one else and what he wants. good luck.
You need to confront him about it first and foremost. If he doesn't have a very good reason for being in the personals, I would tell him to hit the road. You don't need a cheater and neither does your unborn child need a man like that for a role model.
Talk to him about it. Don't accuse him of anything...Just talk to him. Perhaps he was just curious about what people put in them. Some of those ads are quite funny/outlandish. Even I occasionally look at them out of boredom for entertainment value...and I'm married.
Try leaving it a little while, he may be looking entirely out of curiosity. Check in a couple more times and see if it re occurs - if it does ask indirectly - you don't want him to find out you have been checking up on him.
open the personal ad page and walk away so when he goes to the computer he knows that you know


that's so wrong that he is doing that to you
stay calm girl! when he gets home, have a heart to heart confab with him. he may have been just browsing just for kicks, if it bothers you (esp. now with your feelings running wild) tell him he will probably quit.
maybe hes finding someone for a friend or relative. or maybe he was bored and maybe horny so he wanted to get something going loll
where there is smoke there is fire.
Sounds to me like he's a perv! Good luck with that one honey!
that bastard! guess you could put an ad on craigslist and wait for him to call YOU...that'd teach him!
your first instinct is usually right, good luck
It could be he was just surfing but ask him about it when you can. Don't get up-set over it, I am sure there is a good explanation for it. If someone would look at the history on my computer sometimes they would think I was out of my head. The other day i answered a question on here that someone wanted to know how to kiss. I found a link and sent it to them. LOL Now if someone looked at my history on my computer, they would look at my history in real life and think I had lost


every ounce of knowledge I ever had.





Ps. I saw your extra paragraph.; Tell him about me and then ask him what he thinks about people him going to C.List.

No comments:

Post a Comment