Thursday, July 29, 2010

Any ideas or advice on how to make my husband's R&R enjoyable?

I don't want to smother him but at the same time I would like to go and have some fun. Any ideas, tips, or suggestions as to know when I need to give him his space and when to ask if we can do something together?Any ideas or advice on how to make my husband's R%26amp;R enjoyable?
Well my husbands R%26amp;R is coming up in a few months, I asked him what his favorite meals are and I'm learning how to cook each and every one perfectly. I also bought a cheerleading uniform and I'm learning how to do the splits.





I think that he'll enjoy himself no matter what happens, and I'm sure he won't mind if you ';smother'; him. DANG, I'm sure he's looking forward to being smothered in your love and affection.Any ideas or advice on how to make my husband's R%26amp;R enjoyable?
Let him have a couple of days at home before doing anything then cook a romantic meal n let him feel loved and missed then go from there with a few ideas like -: a night in with body choc paint,letting him have a boys night out alone (if he wants to go) etc.............and most of all ENJOY YOURSELVES.
Just tell him, this is your R%26amp;R, what would you like to do?
Let him choose what he wants to do.
Cook his favorite meals and have sex with him whenever he wants.

No comments:

Post a Comment