Saturday, July 31, 2010

Hi ladies. My husband and I have been trying for a baby for 4 months and i need your advice!!!!?

Yesterday I should have started my period and I took a pregnancy test but tested negative. This morning I tested negative again. Also, my breasts which were swallen and sore for 1 week, have now stopped hurting yesterday. Does it mean that my period is just late and about to start, and for that reason my breast have stopped hurting? please help?Hi ladies. My husband and I have been trying for a baby for 4 months and i need your advice!!!!?
The fastest way for a healthy person to fall pregnant (apart from the obvious) is to not stress and test themselves constantly and worry over every little thing. Just enjoy the baby making sex.





Pregnancy tests can often give a false negative as there may not be enough of the pregnancy hormone in your system yet. When it does read positive though you can usually be sure. To get the best result wait at least a week from when your period should have started, no matter what the packet says.





ED: Sorry I'm not a 'lady' but I do have 2 kidsHi ladies. My husband and I have been trying for a baby for 4 months and i need your advice!!!!?
Last month, my period was late, I also had sore breasts and felt sick. I tested the day my period was due and 3 days after, it was negative. The soreness in my boobs started to wear off... My period started 9 days later.


You could be pregnant and the test just is not sensitive to detect it or you could be about to start you period.


You could keep testing if you do not come on, it wouldn't do any harm (just to your wallet lol)


Good luck, hope you get the BFP you want:o)
you could just be causing your period to delay from the stress... Only 4 months... some people will say that you are just getting started. I hope everything works out for you!
  • hand lotion
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment