Thursday, July 29, 2010

I need advice, husband cheating again.?

I have been married with him for 16 years now, with 3 growing kids.He had several infidelities in the past. One partilcular incident started way back in 1999, even before we migrated here in the US, the girl was in Canada at the time. It was an internet relationship. He finally stopped after so much confrontation. Now last night he happened to forgot to log out his email, and I saw the same particular girl, who is already in San Francisco. They were exchanging emails constantly, phoning each other etc, nothing sexual but merely '; i miss you or i wish you were here';. I was so hurt and devastated. I already tried my best to forget his past infidelities, and slowly allowing trust to come back. But right know i feel like i'm drowning i feel pity for myself, since i dont think i deserve it. I tried to dig deeper what I have done? I dont think he is lacking sex with me. I work, pay bills, try to become a good mom and wife. I never cheated with him, since that is not my thing. I am so lost. I confronted him, and he said that it is nothing, he is just having fun, and not really taking her seriously. But that is not what the girl thinks.


What should I do?I need advice, husband cheating again.?
Look, since he's done this in the past, and has not stopped his ways, then it is more than likely that he will continue to cheat, even after this girl is gone, there will always be another one, I promise you that. Men don't change, I don't care what anyone else tells you. You have been living with him, you have had 3 children with him, and shared your life with him for 16 years and yet he still goes behind your back and cheats on you? NOT RIGHT!





Look at it from a different perspective dear, clearly he hasn't changed in so many years he's not going to change now. I know it hurts, I know you love him and don't want to leave him, but you know what, you will be much happier without this ******. He sounds like a jerk, if he can't commit, why should you commit to him? Think about it, how is this fair to you? If you want to stay with him, start cheating yourself, lol... he can't say anything because HE is doing it too!





If you don't want that mess, leave him or at least try a trial separation. Looks like you are only hurting yourself more and more by staying with him. He doesn't even understand what damage he's doing, and until you make him realize it, he will not feel any remorse for his actions.





Show him who is boss, go away for a few weeks just to get away, do more things on your own, have fun with your life and leave him out of it! I'm serious.





Good luck dear.





And in all my years of counseling, I've seen that every man thats cheated has gone and done it again at least 90% of the time. Remember that.I need advice, husband cheating again.?
I have learned once a cheater always a cheater. Don't feel down on yourself, he is the one in the wrong here. Even if the emails are for ';FUN'; it is not appropriate for him to be sending those emails in the first place, and certainly not to a person he has had a past with.





I suggest you move on with your life with you and the kids, let him have his little thing and you find yourself a man who will treat you with the respect you deserve.
I remember when my mum cheated on my dad she was always coming back late from work and bringing back flowers etc and it was very obvious


She has recently started doing the same thing with her new bf (8 year relationship) so I have my suspisions cos she is muchly a slapper yes best and such!





Perhaps confront the girl..?
Im sorry this is happening to you. No one on this site can tell you what to do. You need to follow what your mind and heart say. Do you know he loves you? You need to get him help and get him to see a counselor, he needs to know that married life is not about ';playing around';.





Tell him the facts, (1) You're hurt and that you are considering leaving if he stops you, you need to get him away from what he is doing now.
well im not married or anything. but my parents went through almost the same thing. my mom found out my dad was cheating and she did it right back before confronting him about it. they filed for divorce but he didnt want to leave, i guess because of the kids.


i think you should watch him for a little bit and see what happens. if things go back to the way they were in 99, i'd say file for divorce.
either you give him a long talk about how you truely feel about it, and tell him i dont beleive what you say about it, you get a password on your computer, or you tell him if he keeps it up that your gonna file for a divorce





im sorry if these answers are too dumb but im only a 16 year old girl..


:)


good luck and best wishes
Do you think your going to end up at a different destination by always taking the same road? The thing you did wrong was marrying a guy who you didn't know was a cheat. You can either change that fact or keep it the same, it's up to you. Good luck.
The key work is ';Again';.





Once a cheater always a cheater. You deserve to be happy. Being with him doesn't make you happy. If your husband loved you he would be considerate of your feelings. He isn't. You have a big decision to make.





Good luck.
Putting up with his crap, you should be nominated for sainthood!


Dump his butt and move on! You deserve way better, a man who will respect you as well as treat you as you treat him, also the kids don't need to see this kind of crap going on. Good luck
Don't feel pity for yourself! Confront him! Unless you speak out you will not resolve any problem. You have every right to be upset. For more detailed instructions on how to confront your husband check out my source.
Write him a letter spilling out your feelings and put it on his computer. Odds are that he doesn't know how much he is hurting you. Describe to him what he is doing is making you feel unattractive, that you are no longer good for him...ect





Then ask him, is this fling really worth our marriage?
I had a cheating husband. We went to counseling for a year before I gave up. Now he is married to one of the women he cheated on me with. He is cheating on her too. Once a cheater always a cheater.
first thing to do is just believe your husband if you want to be trusted by him to.


second : try to find out more about the woman. is she really the shadow of your husband. . .


third : tell your parents..
Hope you didnt stay with a cheater ';For the kids'; Your only sending them mixed messages. I left my one time cheating husband. Me and the kids are great and they know what respect is .
honey i think you should file a divorce he obviously has lied to you numorous times and if he isn't taking her seriously why is he even talking to her? he is immature
SIMPLE SOLUTION;





Get a fictitious name and E mail and start an affair with your own hubby. He's not cheating, you're getting his full attention. Problem solved, everybody happy now.
Once a cheater, always a cheater.
divorced him... on jerry springer
In all reality dump him! How could you put up with 16 years of that crap? Being a second hand to him? Once a cheat ALWAYS a cheat!
you got serious problems. start looking for an attorney.
yo mannnn is only learning that he can do it over and over again and get away with it.


dump his trifflin *** %26amp; treat yourself to those hunnies at heavenly bodies
You need to realize that you have a no good husband and you need to get rid of him.
you know sometimes you have to say enough is enough. a person can only take so much.
I have one rule of thumb in my marriage... I will never forgive a cheater or a beater... Period
dump him-you deserve better
Divorce Court
you decide
There's this thing called a divorce, look into it and then do it.
I was brought up to treat others how i wish to be treated myself!





tell him to buck up or f**k off
Dump him and move on.
email the girl he is talking to....confront nher that you are the wife and that she better back offffffffffffff

No comments:

Post a Comment