Saturday, July 31, 2010

Has my husband cheated? advice please?

Me and my husband split up recently for a few weeks because we were having problems, we have made up now and its been a month. Today morning I went through his pockets for some cigarettes whilst he was showering and I saw a phone which was switched of. I switched in on and looked through his inbox messages and there was none ther, I then looked in sent messages and I saw various non sexual messages sent to a girl called Rachal, messages were like ';I'm at work etc.';. I tried calling the person but they hung up many times as soon as they heard my voice. By this time my husband came out of the shower and he snatched the phone of me, I didnt even have time to get the number down. He kept saying how it was his friends phone and he wouldnt give me the number even though I was screaming and crying in so much distress. He left for work leaving me in such a state. If he was so innocent why didnt he give me the number? He tried so hard to keep the phone away from me, pushing me etc. His excuse was he didnt want me to disturb anyone because it was his work. But surely seeing me in such a state, he would've given it to me just to reassure me. By now he would have erased the messages or even called this person and told them what happened. I cannot think of where it went wrong. If anything I should be cheating on him, since he doesnt even satisfy me sexually, he's always so tired after coming from work. I feel really upsetHas my husband cheated? advice please?
He is cheating. Divorce the bum, it will turn around and bite him in the a$$ one day...Has my husband cheated? advice please?
If it was really nothing, she would of never hung up in your face when she heard your voice and he would of easily gave you the number or called her with your present. He indeed has something to hide, either he has, wants to or was. As far as what to do, I can not say. Only you know what you can and cannot deal with.
i went thru similar a while ago i was lookin at my b/f phone he caught me, snatched it off me and immediately threw it down the toilet!! if he had nothing to hide he would not have done that...there were no otha signs he was cheatin but men can be so sly, we got thru it and r still together.
You stated his texts were non-sexual.


And if it is a co-worker, she doesn't want to be involved with your drama or accused of something she isn't doing.





Apparently, you two needed to see a marriage counselor while you were separated because there's still issues that revolve around insecurity, trust, fidelity, and sex.






Come on Kitty... The worse thing you can do to yourself is lie. He is cheating. He is a cheater and the sooner you accept that the sooner you can move on and dump him. I know it sux. But remember this... Eventually you will have to leave him if you wanna be happy, do it now then later.
I think if you didn't suspect something was going on you would not have been searching through your hubby's pockets? If you don't trust him, and your actions say you don't, then leave! If you do trust him then why are you searching his clothes?


You act like an immature little girl not a wife.
Don't fool yourself Kitty, you know what's going on. If he had nothing to hide, he'd be wide open about it, just to show you that you were wrong to mistrust him.
He could be cheating but your insecurity would validate his actions. You should mind your own business if you ever want to trust a man you are with. You don't sound like you posess the maturity for marriage.
He is cheating. He is not tired because of work. He is tired because he has been seeing Rachal! Plus, like Ross said. YOU WERE ON A BREAK!!!
YES YES YES he cheated do not try to convince yourself any different it seems like us women try to do that he cheated THE END!!!!!!!!
Yeah, he cheated, and he's trying to cover his tracks. He's too interested in the girl at work. Dump him.
Leave him and move on
cheating





what a dog





~MeL~
that is very suspicious i would definitely look deeper into this because if he is seeing her then maybe you and him should not be together, I can't believe he just left while you were so upset instead of staying until the issue was solved talk to him when he gets home tell him if he doesn't come clean you are gonna file for divorce you deserve to know the truth you are his wife, tell him to be a man and just be honest. i would start asking around about this girl rachael.
you should go to the computer and look at the phone bill online there you will find all the answers u need it keeps a record off all the calls that was mad and the text number he sent to but u will not get the text that he wrote and don't do nothing to notice that u went on line to find out keep your cool,





next thing if he did cheat on u u can tell all men smell like a woman down there a woman's sent stays with him for afew days and his under ware will have a stain on it off his juices so do a little investigating
sounds like rachal is someone he was seeing while you two were on a break. or it could be he is still kinda chatting with her. why would she hang up on you when yuo would call? sounds like she knows he is back with you and she still talks to him, but gotput off guard by you calling from his phone.. i say its his phone, because who actually holds onto someone elses phone anyways?





the last part of your question was you should be the one cheating b/c he dosnt satify you in bed. i dont know if that wasyou being angry and hurt, but cheating on him would only make you look just as bad as him. if you are not fully satified, then leave and find happines somewhere else.
I'll admit his story sounds fishy, but what would you have done if you'd gotten the number, in your crying and screaming state? Called the person again right away? If they were innocent, I wouldn't want to put them in the middle of that, either.





Proof is not the issue here. Your lack of trust and attraction is. Get yourself to counseling if you're not already there, and ask yourself whether coming back was the right thing to do if you have this many doubts.
You know the answer... He is seeing this woman that you called... Kick his @ss out and file for divorce... Its obvious he doesn't love you and you deserve better.
First the few weeks of splitting up may have been the right thing to do!! Splitting up means there was a problem in your relationship that you two didn't or couldn't resolve ,so why get back together??But since you went back together I suggest that you do not focus so much of your attention on him and his phone and give him that much power and control over your emotions. You need to focus on you and your happiness and contentment and the best way to do that is find another male interest to occupy your time and mind because the best way to get a man's attention is to ignore him and with a male on the side to give you smiles, giggles and laughs this should be easy to do. It's like a dose of his own medicine and I know for sure most men can't take that because I am a man!! GOODLUCK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment