Thursday, July 29, 2010

We have bad credit. My husband employed for 15 years (Home Depot) and never gets a second interview. Advice?

After going on numerous interviews and getting a second interview I think after checking my credit report I never get a call back. I have been applying for assistant manager positions. I have even applied for hourly positions with no luck. It has been 7 months with no luck. Where do I go from here?We have bad credit. My husband employed for 15 years (Home Depot) and never gets a second interview. Advice?
As far not getting a second interview, it does have alot to do with the credit situation. I think a credit checks should be against the law. It has nothing to do with job habits, and what that other person said about being on dope, give me a break!! Company's do drug tests and some people are alcoholics that go to work everyday with good credit, so what you might have bad credit that doesn't mean your alarm clock is broken or you are bad worker. As American citizens, we put up with alot of corporate crap, we should start a class action case against ';FAIR CREDIT REPORTING'; it should be banned. Power to the people, lets make it level playing field for job searchers with good or bad credit.We have bad credit. My husband employed for 15 years (Home Depot) and never gets a second interview. Advice?
Many of those places don't check credit...you might want to look at how you act during these interviews.
Unfortunately for your husband, employers look at bad credit as a high risk for various reasons. Bad credit may indicate high absence, low dependability, a tendency to steal, drug use, etc. It's important to start improving your credit score.

No comments:

Post a Comment