Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Need advice about my husband?

My husband is telling his 12 years old son(My Step son) about Sex toys and making fun of Womens Sensitive Part. I told him not to talk about it My husband is still doing it. Why do you think he talk about that to 12 years old boy? Need advice about my husband?
My friend does the same ****. He also talks to his wife sexually in front of everyone. He thinks its funny.


I have no respect for him.


I bet your husband showed some signs prior to you hooking up! Sounds like you married a winner!Need advice about my husband?
Somehow you have got to teach him the correct way to learn about women and I do not mean the husband. If you expect your son to be respectful of women, have him (your son), take you out on a date and teach your son how women like to be treated. Then wonder if your spouse is a stable parent for the 12 year old to teach him concerning sex and women. After all the best way for you to teach your step son is to teach him yourself.
Maybe this is a way of your husband to ';have the talk'; about sex to your step son because deep inside he is a little uncomfortable. Instead of you asking him not to talk about the sex toys maybe you and your husband can talk to your step son together about the safety, maturity, and responsibility that comes with sex. This exercise can make your step son comfortable with you and your husband for any questions he might have.
That's actually really bad and it could probably be considered ';Corruption of Minors'; so I'd have a big long talk with him. he needs to cut that sh!t out... and I wouldn't be able to help but question his motivation to talk about this stuff witha 12 year old... there's something the matter there. -becuase it's not funny, it's not cute, and it's definitely not healthy for the boy to be exposed to that behavior, it will warp his perception of women, and how men should act. DO SOMETHING
in my opinion,he needs a male friend to talk to and stop talking to an child about freaky sexual info that is not on a need to know bases. looks like u weren't too good on picking a husband!! sounds like a pedophile . let me guess hes a white male in his mid to late 30's. immature,and gravitates to younger people to socialize with instead of mature mid 30,s yrs olds? am i right ? good luck and u should be worried! talk to someone like a church official or a doctor . tell whats going on! also if hes making fun of'; womans parts'; like u said, he might have anger towards womaan . and he needs professonal help.
I'm surprised no one has mentioned the word ';pedophilia';.... the child is 12 and does not need to be described sex toys to, nor telling him about womens genitalia in a mocking fashion. I'd watch his behavior much more carefully for pedofilism and check the computer history.
Because he likes little boys and is a very gross man!!! I bet he gets his jollys off talking about it. RUN... That poor boy is to young to hear about that. I am being serious when I say that is strange... and i work at a sex store!
To ';man him up.'; This guy is inappropriate and messing up this child. Call Child Protective Services; what he's doing is abuse.
Sounds like he's getting turned on by it. I see red flags all over the place. Apparently you aren't being respected either.
He is immature.
OMG that is ridiculous and harmful to your son!
He is just bonding with him. But I can see why you feel the way you do. But ...like father like son. You married the guy.
That's way out of line. 12? I'd put a stop to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment