Saturday, July 31, 2010

Dear all,my abusive husband gets access to my emails ,he is sending stupid emails from my name ,need advice?

we are going thru divorce now.Everytime I change my password ,he gets access again,I don`t know what to do,I also make new email adresses but he reach them as well thru some software,I don`t know,


please advice me what to do??Dear all,my abusive husband gets access to my emails ,he is sending stupid emails from my name ,need advice?
Maybe he has installed a keylogger on your computer (monitors every keystroke on your keyboard). Either restore your computer to its factory settings, you use another computer entirely. Use an obscure email account, with a fake name, with an obscure user name and password. That is the only thing I can think of, dear. Hope that helps.Dear all,my abusive husband gets access to my emails ,he is sending stupid emails from my name ,need advice?
I had that same problem before. Always delete your history after you use the computer. He can retrace your email address and sometimes open your account when you do not sign out after you have sent your emails or check your emails. so be careful, always delete your cookies, delete your history.
Well, that's actually electronic fraud, and if they can prove it's him, that is a felony...



Buy a laptop and go to Starbucks or another wi-fi spot.
Get a software that blocks intruders...he is obviously one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment