Saturday, July 31, 2010

I need advice on what services are available to me to help with watching my daughter while my husband and I...?

BOTH in the hospital. I was admitted 2 days ago with meningitis and now my husband needs to be rushed in because he has the same symptoms. He is in the air force so are family is not close by. Does anyone know of any services out there to help us?I need advice on what services are available to me to help with watching my daughter while my husband and I...?
call child family services and explain to them your problem maybe they can place her for a few days. hope you feel better soonI need advice on what services are available to me to help with watching my daughter while my husband and I...?
I don't think I would call child protective services because once you get them in your life you can't hardly get them out. Do you or your husband have any friends? I would try to find someone to watch her until family can be reached. I would call all the family and see if anyone can fly into town and watch her until you recover. I would personally be scared to let my child be placed in a family I don't know. I would take all measures to avoid that if possible. I would think that you or your husband know other families that are in the air force as well who know your circumstances and would be willing to help.
In St. Louis, we have a crisis nursery. Look for one of those in your area.

No comments:

Post a Comment