Saturday, July 31, 2010

Confused on what to do with realationship with ex-husband. Need advice!?

I am currently divorced but still living with my ex. I feel stupid for being with him. He cheated on me, why we are divorced, he denied his own son while I was pregnant with him, and I had a baby girl after we got together but the whole time he claimed she wasn't his. When she was born we found out she was going to pass away. I hate him for that. He has lied to me a few times too. I know I'm stupid, but how do you leave from a realationship like that?Confused on what to do with realationship with ex-husband. Need advice!?
You need to realize that you are worthy of being respected and loved, he obviously has not offered neither to you.





You owe it to yourself to find the strength to let him go for good. He will continue to be who he is, whether with you or someone else. If you want peace, love and serenity for yourself and your daughter, don't let him back into your life.Confused on what to do with realationship with ex-husband. Need advice!?
Good Lord read your own question!!!!!!!!!


He cheated %26amp; denied your child, isn't that enough?!!!!!!!!!!
You pack your sh!t up and go!!! Sorry @ss people aren't worth having in your life...they drag you down emotionally, mentally, and eventually physically.
some else was right in here. He is dragging you down emotionally. HE is ripping on your self esteem. formulate a plan where you and your children can go to live NOW
You pick up your feet and walk out the door! Why on earth would you want to be with a man that would do that to you and your children? Leave now and gain some pride and respect for you and your children! Good Luck!
For me....it wouldn't be hard at all.





You need to find something that you've lost along the way.....respect for yourself.
You aren't stupid. Just leave him and don't look back.
you should seek professional help. there is a lot going on that is not in your question. Start with an OBGYN.
Since, he's your ex-husband. You can just walk away. All of the reason why you feel the way that you do is all listed. You shouldn't be with anymore who treats you and your kids this way. Just move on with your life. And, even if you tries to convince you to stay. You have to remember that you don't belong to him anymore according to the LAW. Put your kids and your wants and needs first.





GOOD LUCK.





P.S. You deserve better.
Get out of this fool's life before he causes more hurt to you and your child. I had to leave a stupid *** similar to this, this made me take a stand and get my own home and now he can't kick me out of his house anymore, because I have my own home and now he has a egg on his face because he feels outdone.
leave.just ask yourself do you want to be with a man like this.and if you answer no then leave and if you answer yes then stay(because you must like his treatment towards u)
the best thing to do is leave,it sounds like this guy is a loser and user.
get on your big girl pants and hit the door!
Take your stuff and your son and get out of there. It's over and you are divorced.
call mom ,pack up your stuff, and move the hell out! there wasnt that easy?

No comments:

Post a Comment