Sunday, August 22, 2010

Reguarding legal advice for my husband?

Just posted a question about legal advice.I was not in a secret witness program.It was a victim witness.They offer you a safe house.As far as my husbands mental condition.That is why he was in jail.For abuse and snorting drugs.He was to be released in april..And the witness program told me to wait for his next court date as he was not getting out.I was changing those things.Did not have time for the ssi to go into the new account.He ran up bills and since we were married I was advised that to keep it in there to pay his bills and rent and support of my kids until the 25th.


He was also on ssi with a auto diposit.So some of the answers that did not have feed back e-mail I could not explain.My story is not fishey.secret witness and victim witness are two seperate things..Thanks anywayReguarding legal advice for my husband?
Get rid of the Dog. You don't need someone around who may bring problems on you and your kids. Sorry, I know he has a mental condition but you don't have to live your life tied to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment