Monday, August 23, 2010

I need advice on husband....he keeps saying Im smothering him....?

should i just hold the pillow tighter and longer?I need advice on husband....he keeps saying Im smothering him....?
Yeah, seriously girl, if he can talk--you aren't holding the pillow down tight enough...longer is really up to you. So tell me how far you willing to go?I need advice on husband....he keeps saying Im smothering him....?
If he's still able to talk----yes, tighter %26amp; longer ! You go girl !!!!
Give him a nice dose of alcohol before, so that he won't notice you smothering him. Unless, you like to have him struggling with you.
He is lucky to have someone like you. I wish I did. Mine just turns and goes to sleep. Its nice to snuggle.
No- put the pillow down. Couples need their ';alone time'; so that when they get back together they can share their experiences and have something to talk about. Also- men need to be able to get away to think about all that is going on and digest it.


If you and your husband spent every moment together you both would be sick of each other. As .38 Special sang ';Hold on loosely, but don't let go.';
Give him a sleeping pill, then roll him over, face down in the pillow. Now you are no longer smothering him.
You have to remember, men think differently than women. I agree with some of the statements below except that it could be something as simple as a little alone time. Since I don't know you or your husband it would be very hard to say what the problem is. I know that I need some time to myself (without my wife) just to think or not think. However, I do need to provide my wife with what she needs in order to keep our marrige healthy, so if that means I need to give up my ';alone'; time for some snuggling when she needs it I do it. Marriage is a two way compromise. If your husband were to do this he would probably find he wouldn't have any trouble getting his ';alone'; time since your needs are satisfied.
With men, we always ending up winning if we put enough time into it so I'd say keep the pillow longer.
thats not what you should do, he should want to be with you as much as possible, my husband is probably like yours....likes me to leave him alone til he wants some..but if you love him, want to keep him,and dont wanna fight hold tight to that pillow girl.
i think you should..maybe hire a couple extra hands
oh oh sounds like another female in your yard cant get her scent properly trying to avoid you with your pillow.
Try sitting on it?
What does it mean when your significant other is breathing heavy and calling out your name?








You didn't hold the pillow down long enough!











Tell him he is lucky he is the only one you are smothering!! Remind him out easy it would be for you to ';give him space!'; :)
Hee hee hee. Sorry,but i need to remember that!


Seems this is a man thing im afraid to say. Sometimes it seems that only the women are prepared to give up everything!


No adivse on this one sorry!
Well it really depends on what you are doing. Are you giving him adequate space? Sometimes people don't realize that even in marriage people want their personal time and space. I would give him a little room to breathe because then he has time to miss you- but if he isnt showing you affection and you have given him time and space I would talk to him and see if it isn't something deeper. If you have other friends I would spend some time with the ladies just to give him his personal space and to have time to keep your mind off the present issue.
no, you shouldn't.





You need to get your own life. Stop waiting on him, hand and foot.





that's the answer to all your prayers.
No, Let go and find you something more productive to do.
lol. Yeah and get 12 to 15 for your troubles.
depends what he thinks your smothering him about...are you on him because he is golfing too much or playing too much ball with his friends? or are you on him because he is out at the bar which is not a good thing for either of you....


men like to play ';sports';, but if he is out around girls stick to your guns
yes

No comments:

Post a Comment