Monday, August 23, 2010

Need some Man advice??My husband is a general manager of Bear Rock Cafe?

and works with females age 17 to say early twenties.I am an attractive 30 year old women, wondering if he knows he is lucky or if he measures me by the way a 17 year old looks? I also wonder if he is normal choosing this line of work? I'm currently pregnant with my 3rd child, maybe just hormones, but yes insecurity. lolNeed some Man advice??My husband is a general manager of Bear Rock Cafe?
Judging solely by your picture, and what you wrote,





I'd have to say he should know how lucky he is...





the fact that you're on number three says something about commitment too....





Does he look at the younger women? Yes...





but most likely... he compares them to you... not you to them... and I think you've probably got them beat in his eyes...





I know my wife is more that I could ever hope for.








p.s. The line of work is perfectly normal... they have to have somebody above 20 in charge of the placeNeed some Man advice??My husband is a general manager of Bear Rock Cafe?
It's possible one or more of his female employees will try to screw him. Geez, there are some chicks out there in the late teens and early 20's that are super aggressive and won't take no for an answer. They see it as a 'feather in their cap' if they can screw their boss. They look at it as a game or a challange.
you are hot.....hot it's to bad for him he has to work with 17-20 yrs old kid's but being prenant. he should spend more time with you i know i would ..............ps hpoe it work's out
One thing I've noticed in my experience is that men don't find insecurity attractive. Know your beautiful, know that you're awesome. Be confident and he'll work to keep you.
I would say hormones and insecurity runneth amuck. Mature experienced MEN like WOMEN, not little girls and they don't compare their gorgeous wives to 17 yr olds. RELAX and take of him by being supportive and encouraging and loving
Its really hard to compete with younger girls. If I were him I'd try to hook up with every girl - and if he is the GM he is going to get the pick of the litter. I dont know if you ever worked in a resturant but its a total breeding ground. Everyone sleeps with everyone. There really isn't much you can do about it. I think you will just have to get used to it unfortunately.
I doubt that he really compares you to the 17yrs. Sure maybe he looks at 20yr waitress and thinks, but doesn't act on it. I can only imagine how this would make you feel, especially when pregnant, but I don't think there is anything wrong. I am sure he knows how lucky he is to have an attractive 30 year old who loves him.
is just hormones
Real men are not attracted to little girls. I'm 36, and I realize that I am attracted to women. I am not attracted to little girls. If you are having your third child with your husband I'm sure he feels the same way.

No comments:

Post a Comment