Monday, August 23, 2010

Need some advice. My husband doesn't like my girlfriend.....?

how can I solve this problem? Any ideas?Need some advice. My husband doesn't like my girlfriend.....?
you probably dont like his girlfriend either - so your even right? LOLNeed some advice. My husband doesn't like my girlfriend.....?
tell him.. If he'd join in, he might end up liking her :) hehe





There is never solving this problem when a husband doesnt like one of your friends. you just have to deal with it. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. and if he doesnt like her, maybe there's a very good reason for it, and you should ask him why?
study his reasons why he doesnt like her, and try to make a compromise.
If you're being serious ... Do you know why he doesn't like her? Try talking to him about it and see what his reasons are ...





My husband likes my girlfriend but that's part of the deal, he has to like the gfs too otherwise I don't have them. It's too much bs to deal with the both of them.
come one, let the poor guy watch just once.....
he doesn't? Tell him that's HIS problem!!
have him buy her some implants... he'll like her then.
3some
The best thing to do is invite her over for a threesome that will be his BFF too.
talk to him about why he dosent like her. then get back to us
usually guys have good instincts about these sorts of things....he must have a reason why he dislikes this girl...


he must see something that you haven't yet...
I can just say that my husband disliked one of my girlfriends. And it made me crazy how he complained about it, but I still hung out with her constantly. Then we moved, she and I still talked on the phone for hours every day...but soon after that she did go off the deep end--had a series of affairs, left her husband and children, and basically ran away from life. I guess I figure that my Hubby was probably right for having objections about her...
too bad for him. he'll have to get over it...
if he doesn't like your g/f wait till he meets your b/f! LOL
tell him tough! you are muh bish! lol





and that's ok, cause I dont like him either ;)~
Tell him she can't use it all up,sometime a cowgirl has to do what a';cowboy'; can't do......!!!!
hold out on him


make him watch

No comments:

Post a Comment