Monday, August 23, 2010

My Husband and I are having a hard time conceiving..any advice would be great!?

My husband and I have been trying to conceive for about 1 year now. I have been monitoring my Basal Body Temperature, and we have been having sex multiple times the day before, day of and day after ovulation, and it hasn't worked. Anyone have any advice on what else to do for us to get pregnant? Thanks a lot!My Husband and I are having a hard time conceiving..any advice would be great!?
The optimal ejaculation frequency for fertilization is once every three days. Too frequent actually makes it more unlikely. But it all amounts to little unless there is timely ovulation.





There is a natural way to stimulate ovulation that worked for us. Send me email if you want info.My Husband and I are having a hard time conceiving..any advice would be great!?
i would stop for a day.


try again and maybe if doesnt work go to your GP for a fertility test it sounds like you or ur huband could have promblems that may need to be sorted either of you coud have an STI (or have low sperm rate be in fertile not ovulate prople all these could stop you having babys and more...
I am in your same boat! I just bought and started using fertilaid and pre-sed for the first time this month. Maybe you can look into it as well. I will keep you posted if I get my BFP this month! :) Good luck and Baby dust!
Stop trying so hard. It takes TIME to reproduce sperm. Multiple times a day is a lot of fun, but it's not helpful in getting pregnant.


Don't do any thing for a few days before and then cut back to once a day for those three days. also remember these.


1 Boxers They give better circulation


2.Warm showers Hot showers kill sperm
  • eye makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment