Monday, August 23, 2010

Advice please, husband - troublemaker.?

Hello, I'm here in Europe on my vacation with my husband and a child. My husband and me are originally Europeans and we have family here and staying with my family, since his family is renovation the house. However today we were supposed to meet our friends in new cafe, I arrived first he said he will come later. That cafe is kind of like tricky, first you're inside pass through whole cafe to get outside and sit on the porch of cafe. Me and my friends were on that porch and when he arrived he just took peek inside and didn't see us so he returned home. I called found out he's at home, left my friends and came home. My friends tried to call him to straight things out to explain, but he wouldn't talk to anybody. He was pissed at me, accused me of cheating etc. (I was with my child, all friends have kids and we agreed to bring them) and he packed his bags and said he's leaving in the morning to the house his family renovating. I tried to talk to him - to stay, but he won't hear, he said it's over between us, our child is not his child, I'm everything bad in the world, etc. What to do? He already embarrassed me in front of my family.Advice please, husband - troublemaker.?
Sounds like he was already angry with you before he got there. It seems to me that this was just the last straw, rather than the only thing that happened. Something else has been brewing a long time, by the sound of it.


If you want to have any chance of fixing this marriage work on the underlying problems, not just what happened then.Advice please, husband - troublemaker.?
Seems to me he was looking long time ago for an excuse to leave you and he found the most stupid one. If he wants to leave, let him go.
Let him go and maybe one day he will grow up to be a big boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment