Monday, August 23, 2010

Thinking of traveling to NIGERIA with my husband and baby ,help please,any advice is welcome?

l have had alot about this country,that the crime rate is too much,l am a little bit afraid ,l want to hear from people that have been to nigeria befor,so that l will know what to expect,any advice on this trip is welcomeThinking of traveling to NIGERIA with my husband and baby ,help please,any advice is welcome?
Just go and visit Nigeria without any worries, there are many misconceptions about African countries that if you go, you will automatically acquire a disease. I suggest going to Lagos or Abuja because they are more modern cities and there are a lot of things to do and see. I hope you do go and have fun. There are many people on the roadside trying to sell things, the crime rate in the city is not high in the day time because it is crowded with people. Just don't do what you wouldn't do where you currently live. And conceal your money don't flaunt it. I hope you do go it was fun for me and my family... Enjoy!Thinking of traveling to NIGERIA with my husband and baby ,help please,any advice is welcome?
Um, it woud depend a bit on where you live now. First off, I lived in Nigeria for 3 1/2 years, and enjoyed it BUT some of the things you hear are even understatements.





You will not be gunned down or anything leaving the airport, but it is dangerous. Ask your husband what happens to someone who gets severely injured or killed by a vehicle trying to cross the oshodi expressway, or to a thief when he has been caught by an angry mob. You need to be braced for some very distressing sights.

No comments:

Post a Comment