Sunday, August 22, 2010

I need some advice my husband is turning my children against me;?

My family is going through a hard time and my husband decided that giving in was better to the kids and tells them that I wouldn't let them do it so he is. I love my husband but the things he is letting them do is not at all what they should be doing. I know were under alot of stress and trying to get to love him but I just don't know what to do it's three against one or them against me help please what should I tell him Please be kind I have had a bad time with this.I need some advice my husband is turning my children against me;?
Tell him you gave birth to those kids and you'll fight him and anyone else tooth and nail before you'll stand by and let him turn your kids against you. Tell him you'll put him out first before you let that happen.I need some advice my husband is turning my children against me;?
He's allowing them to do what? take drugs? or eat candy before meal time? I have no idea what you're referring to. He does have rights you know. He is their father.
FOR 1 THEY ARE YOU KIDS 2 HE HAS NO RIGHT TO TURN YOUR KIDS AGAINST YOU 3 HE SOUNDS LIKE A TRADER 4 YOU DON'T NEED TO BE WITH SOMEONE LIKE THAT 5 MOVE ON MAKE HIM PAY CHILD SUPPORT 6 IF YOU KEEP LETTING HIM DO THIS THE KIDS WON'T LISTEN TO YOU ANYMORE 7 TELL HIM I'M THERE MOTHER AND YOU SHOD BE HELPING ME AND BEING ON MY SIDE BUT YOUR TURNING AGAINST ME WHY? CAN'T YOU HANDLE BEING A FATHER YOUR LETTING THE KIDS TAKE CONTROL OF YOU AND WHEN THEY GET OLDER THERE GOING TO BE A HAND FULL THEN WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO? EITHER YOU WORK WITH ME OR I'M LEAVING AND TAKING THE KIDS PUT YOUR FOOT DOWN ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
I'm assuming that he isn't their father. If so, you have to lay down some rules. You are their mom and you are the final say. No more going against you. Let him know you both have to be a united front working together or these kids are going to walk... run.. all over you.
No you are moms and what you say goes whether they like it or not. You 2 just should just seek help because when mom and dad is off track that messes up the whole house plz believe me from a child who's parents have fought at least twice every year for the past 10 years. It takes a tole on your kids after awhile and hes not showing how much he respects you if hes going against what you say for the kids
Get your children away from any sick man that would turn your children away from you. This doesn't make any sense. Take some control here and call the police for ';CHILD ABUSE';
If your husband is turning your kids against you, then you dont' need him as your husband.
If you can talk with him alone, ask him what his plan is for your children's futures, and ask him what the logical consequences will be for children who always get their own way.


If you can't make him see reason then find some family counseling for yourself and the children. Most communities have this kind of help available on a sliding scale keyed to what you can afford.


I'm sorry that your husband is just one more child for you to take care of.

No comments:

Post a Comment