Monday, August 23, 2010

I need male advice!!! My husband has lost the ability to be romantic!?

The sex is really good, but there just doesn't seem to be much romance, which is something I need desperately!!!! Please help me.I need male advice!!! My husband has lost the ability to be romantic!?
As I man, let me let you in on a little truth that apllies to all men, but is mistaken by all wives....... We are not mind readers.....We are not signal readers.


The fact of the matter is men call a spade a spade. If everything seems to be going OK in a relationship, then we assume everything is OK. My point here.... Tell your husband what you need. ';Honey, you may not understand why I need this, and that's OK, but I need you to be ROMANTIC.'; This shows him that you have a problem and a response is needed . Believe me when I tell you...What not to say is ';Honey, you've lost the ability to be romantic.'; That says he has a problem or need, and if he thought everything was going OK before you told him, he'll think the same afterwards.I need male advice!!! My husband has lost the ability to be romantic!?
i can understand how u feel. my bf has never been romantic except during courtship. sometimes i just envy other ladies how romantic their bf are. i am not saying he's bad, just lack of romance which i need too. despite telling him how i felt, he said that he dont know how. well, u can try talk to him. no one is made perfect. perhaps this is what they mean by ';give and take';?





gd luck!
The hard thing is that you won't be able to talk him into it. He has to be awakened to your real value as his wife, and that's something you can't just tell someone. May I suggest praying and asking God to open his eyes? Because it has to come from the inside. I understand because I was totally blind to my wife's true worth and was dumb as dirt about it until my eyes were opened. Now she is utterly precious to me. And she will never have to tell me ever again to be romantic. Go for the insides. Everything else is just manipulation. I wish you the best.
There are guys out there who are romantic after they ';get the girl';??????
Have you talked to him about it?


Have you tried to being more romantic?





Try wearing sexier things, not lingerie but clothing that is sexier. Something that will make him want to take it off, but be a little resistant when he does act.
walk around the house naked (unless you have kids), that'll get him to be more romantic
A trip to the wig store and and a little acting on your part could work. Take on a new persona completely the opposite of what he is use to. The wig accents the change. Taunt him and make him work for the pudding. The chase is 65 % of the fun. The hunt my dear is what men crave. Quit delivering the goods like pizza.
Unfortunately, you can't teach an old dog new tricks. Just because your husband isn't as romantic as you would like doesn't mean that he doesn't love you. My advice would be for you to talk to someone who is close to him, preferrably someone in this immediate family. Sometimes you may have to be the one to take the initiative. Plan a romantic weekend getaway or vacation. Might I suggest the Sandals Resort in the Bahamas. Good luck.
Give him a flower and card.....it will jog his memory and hopefully he will return the favor. As guys get older, the romantic part of the brain gets filled up with sports information or nascar or hunting or other stuff like that. There are several good books out there that talk about how to keep a relationship fresh. I have a garden center and an elderly couple was shopping the other day and holding hands. IT was so cute. They were still romantic after all those years. Don't be too judgemental though about it, guys are clueless at times. I am a 55 year old guy and have to remind myself to be romantic too or else I will start taking my wife for granted. Good luck...
why do you need romantic just take the sex, what is so bad about that. be thank ful he is not cheating, or using drugs, just bone him. that's not so bad. bone him then get him a beer. that's all we want. sex beer and food, why is that so hsrd foe the ladies.
tell him u want to go eat near the beach at night for dinner and end up going to the beach and just walk.... i never done or been there wit someone there, but i think it would get me in the romantic mood lol
well why don't you tell him to be more romantic

No comments:

Post a Comment