Thursday, August 19, 2010

I think im not a good wife for my husband.please advice me.?

my cooking is poor,i regularly clean my home but to some extent and postponed things for next day.i m very stupid and silly.i m living in japan for 3 years and still cant speak very good japanese,well i dont want to live in japan but my husband says that he wants to live here and educate her daughter in japan.i m not beautiful at all.my husband says you are the worst woman on this earth.i m so frustrated and psycho.please advice me how can i bring my ego and good wife qualities.thankyou.I think im not a good wife for my husband.please advice me.?
for gods sake dont listen to dr love he is just as much as a jerk on this answer as your husband. for one you are not stupid you are just lackng confidence that your man should be building in you. if you need to clean then do it but when he leaves his crap on the floor tell him to pick it up if he doesnt leave it there you are not a maid go to a friend and have her teach you a simple dinner. and if he wants to have sex tell him to show you more respect then he will get it, wear something sexy and tell him what to do if he want to play.


be your own woman dont let him bully you. and if he keeps it up go and get a job so that you can have your own money and leave.


but be careful and good luckI think im not a good wife for my husband.please advice me.?
your husband is abusive. he likes to make you feel bad. I feel sorry for you. you live in a culture where this is acceptable. in the united states women are respected more. when he tells you you are a bad wife then tell him ';so why did you marry me?'; you are doing your best and you are not a servant but a human being. you should get a job have tour own money and leave this bad man.
japanese men r pretty strict %26amp; have high standards. tell him babe i dont know how to cook but can you print out some recipies that u like 4 me so that i may cook them 4 you. Also with the cleaning... impress him by really finishing it all and maintaining it. For him to appreciate u u have to tell him u love him everyday and give him lots of blow jobs.


hope this helps.
I think it is your husband with the problems make you feel bad and wrong about your own self

No comments:

Post a Comment