Monday, August 23, 2010

Advice on Husband's Slip Ups Regarding His Ex?

I have been married to my husband for almost 3 years. We both have children from prior marriages. Mine are younger, his are adults. Here is my problem. My husband refuses to allow me and my kids to come with him when he sees his kids. He claims we will all be ';uncomfortable';. This happens every time he goes up to see them. This is not the main issue of my question however. What I want to know is, how as the 2nd wife, do I deal with my husband repeatedly referring to me by his exes name? This happens more than it should. Mind you, he left her claiming she was unfaithful, he never loved her to begin with and was terribly miserable. It seems to me there's something more when he visits his kids. He claims he wants nothing to do with her and doesn't speak with her, but yet he calls me her name and that pisses me off. Am I wrong to feel this way? Does this happen to anyone else and do you feel you are living with someone who has a secret life you don't belong in???Advice on Husband's Slip Ups Regarding His Ex?
It sounds like there is an affair going on, I went through the same thing, then I called the ***** up and found out! If you have the gut feeling something is up, then there usually is. There is no need to visit at the ex's house! The kids can come to your home. Might want to investigate this situation to ease your mind, but you should be prepared to find out what you may find. Good luck!Advice on Husband's Slip Ups Regarding His Ex?
yikes! You have alot of drama around you. It sounds like your husband for one reason or another still has an emotional attachment to his x-wife. That could be because he is proud and she dumped him and he is trying to prove to himself that he is worthy . Which may cause him to kiss her butt until he can regain his manhood back. or he may not be over her. Either way his ego is in the picture. You must be very passive! or extremely supportive for him to be able to call you by another woman's name. My husband would punish himself if that ever happened because he cares enough about my feelings and understands me enough to know that would hurt me terrible. You two need to communicate alot better. You need to know that you are not second best and you need to act that way. Start responding in a non jealous way but respond. Don't get upset, giving that much more of a reason to not tell you anything in fear that you will explode. Until then take care of your business and your children enjoy life with them include him let him know what he is missing and don't let him see you sweat. It wouldn't hurt to hit him where it hurts ( the bedroom) blow his mind (literally). He wont call you anyother name but your own. Put it on Him!!!!!!
Honey I would be doing some checking up on this man, and I don't blame you for being upset you have every right to be good luck
I don't understand why he would call you by his ex's name especially the one he hates. Maybe he is trying to tell you that in some way you are acting like her and it bothers him. Why don't you ask him why he is calling you this name. After all, the only way to find an answer to a question is to go to the source and ask, right? Don't assume anything or that you know the reason why at this point until you ask him. He should tell you without hesitation if he really loves you but he should have already explained it to you. Too bad he didn't.
I would feel very hurt.
Just so he will know what it feels like try calling him by your ex husbands name a few times and see what kind of responce you get.Sounds like you need to keep a close eye on him.Somethings not right with this picture.
why doesn't he invite the kids to your house ??


sounds sneaky and he is up to something.


why did you even marry the guy??
something isn't right here, don't believe him when he tells u he never loved her, just a thing a man says to cover something up. they do have a secret life, and no they don't want u in it. if he is calling u by her name he must have her on his mind.
It's pretty suspicious that he wants to go up there alone. What makes it worse is that if he's constantly saying her name, she must be on his mind alot... Maybe more is going on at that house.
honey, i would leave. there is no way in hell i would put up w/ that. i wouldnt believe a word he says. staying one more minute is one minute too long. i think he still thinks of her and misses her and maybe even has unresolved feelings for her. if i was you i wouldnt settle for being 2nd best. you deserve to be first in a mans heart and mind. if not be nothing at all.
ALWAYS LISTEN TO YOUR WOMEN'S INTUITION!!! He's ******* her, wanting her back, or just with her for a long time and is use to saying her name. It's all very weird that you and your kids can't go with him, you have a right to be concerned, especially after 3 years.
My (new) wife and I go out with our two kids and my ex and the two kids. We all go together to the movies once every year and sometimes we also go to Thanksgiving and Christmas dinners ALL OF US! all there and if my ex has a boyfriend he is there too! does that give you and insight as to how things could or should be for the benefit of ALL?





besides, any time your excluded that usually means there is some reason why, so I say there is more to the story, start opening the book to get it all and make sure your all doing things (slowly at first) together, and do it under the terms that it's BEST FOR ALL THE CHILDREN.

No comments:

Post a Comment