Sunday, August 22, 2010

I am having a serious problem with my cancer husband!! Need Advice!!?

HI! My life is so messed up right now. I am totally heartbroken and just want to divorce my husband because of what he has done, I cant believe he could be so ridiculous and i feel i have been betrayed or that i am being lied to and played. My husband and I have been married for 2 years. We met 4 1/2 years ago and we were only friends for the first 2 1/2 years because he had a girlfriend who was a Cancer. Anyway, he ended up having a son with her so they still are in each others life for the son or so i thought. I truly thought he was over her, he says he is, that he has NO respect for her.Anyway my husband really loves his child which i really respect, he is a great father, the problem is his cancer ex uses the child to manipulate him cuz i think SHE is NOT over him. She KNOWS he is married to me.She got into a car accident a week ago for DUI and now she will be going to jail for awhile bcuz of it. She asked my husband to watch their son while she is there. Problem is we had a fight about it, i think she is trying to get back with him but using the child to do it in a manipulative way cuz she KNOWS how much he loves the child. He ended up going to stay at her house and she IS there! I feel like im in shock! It makes me sick to think of them together and that he is staying there and yes spending the night. She was injured badly in the accident so not able to take care of child.She also has another child with another man bf him.He told me its only for the child he is there. But i have a hard time believing this. I am starting to think they are gonna get back together. How could he do this to me?I would NEVER live with my ex boyfriend and im sure he wouldnt like it if i did.We have plans to have a family of our own in the future but dont yet.Why is he doing this? And what can i do? Should i just forget about it and leave him? Im not speaking to him now,cuz i feel so utterly betrayed.Im his wife so why is he staying at his ex's? Dont you feel that is TOTALLY wrong? I dont feel like i can EVER trust him again and dont know if i want to cuz i feel like i dont have the whole truth.I asked him for the truth please cuz this is my life and not a joke and he said he loves me but im not so sure. His ex is a manipulative, selfish, lying hoe.Seriously she is a hoe.She has a boyfriend but didnt want him to watch the children while she is away. I told him he should get custody of his son so that he doesnt have to deal with her drama anymore. He is always worried about his son being taken care of properly, he doesnt think she is a good mother at all.I would have him bring his son here but she doesnt want their child around me cuz she is trying to use that to get him back. How should i handle this?I am TOTALLY heartbroken. I was basically wailing, not crying for the past 2 days bcuz of all this.Should i let them be together?Do you think he is He has tried to call me and come home but i dont wanna see him right now cuz i dont understand why he is doing this.I have been ignoring him.Im letting him know im not gonna be putting up with this bullshit or being involved in this childish drama.Im an adult and married and dont have time for this drama.But it seems no matter what this hoe always has some damn drama going on. I even was willing to let the children stay here and he told her that but she freaked out when he told her and since the one kid isnt really his he was worried she would do something crazy like call the cops on him for kidnapping. What a horrible situation.I hate hoes like his ex who use innocent children to try and manipulate a man.Pathetic in my opinion and pure selfishness. Some heartfelt advice would be appreciated,especially if you have experience with Cancers.I know me and him are different but are rising and moon and mars/venus signs are compatiable.


ME- Sun Sign-Aries


Rising Sign-Aries


Moon-Capricorn


Mars-Pisces





HIM-Sun-Cancer


Rising-Aquarius


Moon-Pisces


Venus-GeminiI am having a serious problem with my cancer husband!! Need Advice!!?
Not sure why you even fell for this trash in the first place he is a worthless loser. Don't poor your affections on someone who doesn't deserve them. Honestly your so desperate to have him in your life when all he has done is betrayed you, backstabbed you, cheated on, and treated you like the scum of the earth. Why do women always fall for the losers in life? Why did you marry a guy who had a son with another women while you were with him? You seem like the type of woman who easily can be manipulated and taken advantage of. You really need to learn to stand more up for yourself and don't let yourself get used.I am having a serious problem with my cancer husband!! Need Advice!!?
Um, I think you should get over it. He's a jerk...why would a guy move in with his ex-girlfriend's house when he is married?? That's a smooth move of him.
My father and uncle are cancers, they're twins born at the same time and quite a like. Cancers are quite unique in there approach to life. My father cared more about the kids, than he did my mother. My uncle spent most of his time with siblings, even thou he was single. He always took us out, and showed us all sorts of things. For him and my dad kids we were more important than the adults. They would do anything for us. For cancer men they truly love there children more than anything else. My dad supported me no matter what I was doing or in to. He supported everything I did.





I wouldn't worry to much about him staying over her house, cancer men are pretty loyal if they're married and espicially have kids. They would want to show there kids how important family is. This is the hardest part for you. You love him dearly and he's ripping you apart for what he's doing instead of supporting him trying to look out for the best for his child. If you can help him build a humble home, a home that would be perfect for him, you, and the child. I'm sure he would be more than happy to have his child there. You should ask him questions as what does he have planned for his kid, what type of conditions does he want him to grow up in, etc... Help him instead of fighting him or you will take yourself out the picture and she wins.
This has nothing to do with him being a Cancer since astrology is total bunk.





Your husband is between a rock and a hard place, he has an obligation to you but also to his child.


I think you should be supportive during this current crisis while the ex is injured but put the hard word on him afterwards to sort out some more acceptable custody arrangements - take it to court if you have to. Then your husband can see his child in his own home and will have no reason to be spending time at the hoe's house.
Number 1 Horoscopes are nonsense





Number 2 Learn to use paragraphs, that is totally unreadable and too long for a question.
You could have summarized this into 4-5 sentences. And where do you live? Mars? Don't you know that on planet earth 99.9% of men cheat? Get over it and move on.
You don't have much self esteem and need to work on believing that you deserve to be treated with respect and honesty. He is not being honest with you about what he is doing. He only tells half truths and is covering up his lies by blaming other people and pretending. He is also having similar feelings of not being worthy, he has not been honest because he is afraid of losing control that he never really had anyway and he doesn't make good decisions about anything important. You will not find he can change his behavior because he is very stuck in this pattern of poor judgment.
Seriously. You need to go together to a professional relationship counsellor who will help you both work out your difficult and complex relationship issues.





Also, you may find it helpful to get away from the whole situation for a few hours even to give yourself some time to think about what would be the best way forward.





But do seek professional help as it is complicated.





Good luck!
I'm so sorry. Don't be so certain he cheated on u when he stayed with her though b/c as u said yourself, she was just injured very badly in an accident. I can agree with your sense of betrayal though. Parents should love their kids no matter what, but it is generally true that Cancers are especially fond of kids - and his Pisces moon does make him more empathetic - at least I have seen this from every single Pisces moon person that I know! They are so nice and caring.





But anyways, u obviously have issues with the Cancer ex, and she could very well be trying to manipulate him - but it's your decision if u want to be with him or not. I am a Cancer, and I was in love with an Aries man. I started getting suspicious b/c another woman, supposedly one of his ';best friends'; kept trying to see him, and after a while I got very angry w/him about it -- in turn he got angry with me because he said there was nothing going on, she was like family to him. He ended up breaking up with me, and sure enough - his potential new girlfriend was this same girl who had been trying to sabotage us.





Marriage is one of the biggest decisions a person can make though, and he did choose u instead of her! But only u can decide if u will be able to trust him enough - because this woman will always be a part of his life since they have a kid together. So think hard about if u can deal with that or not; and of course u will talk with him about everything. Good luck.





p.s. I tried not to sway your opinion b/c I don't know him, or u lol but...if u do decide to leave him, maybe there is a guy out there for u without all the unnecessary drama.
You don't even know if he's cheating on you or anything in that matter. The worst thing to do is accuse someone who's your husband. Let him be at that setting with his kid. Like you said, he loves his kid. Not his ex girlfriend. So be respectful of that. I never said don't be aware though. I just think pushing him out of your life because you're being skeptical is just pushing yourself out of the picture. Win him by trusting him. Trust comes with marriage.
wow! i personally think that's so wrong but just be cool about it. you need to let him know how you feel..





try posting this question in the ';marriage and divorce';....they'll have better answers since they are more experienced!
From an astrological view:


With you, what you see is what you get, very forthright and to the point, (Aries Sun and Ascendant). He will have some contradictions. Cancer Sun - very home-loving and nurturing. Aquarius Ascendant - seems to love anything new and unusual. a humanitarian need to help people in need, will go his own way, not easily accepting advice.


Your Moon in Capricorn gives a need to find emotional security thru' a happy home and material possesions.


His moon in Pisces makes him very easy-going and supersensitive to the needs of others, he'll probably lack confidence.


Your Mars in Pisces makes you very strong in imagination.


His Gemini Moon makes him a bit wanderlust in the partnership stakes, it's possible for him to love more than one person at a time. (You're probably a very talkative type of person, that's one of the reasons why he's attracted to you).


I know I haven't offered any answers but maybe this gives a bit of insight. One thing that is sure though, he'll love you very deeply despite what he appears to be doing at the moment (Cancer's will not get emotionally involved with anyone they don't feel very strongly for).

No comments:

Post a Comment