Sunday, August 22, 2010

Advice please..husband looking at singles ads?

I have been married for 11 years, and we have five children. I recently found out my husband was looking at local singles ads on craigslist. He clicked on two particular ads. Of younger women..go figure.(I am 29). I have never had anything like this happen before in our marraige. Is this cheating? What should I do? Please help. It hurt my feelings, does he want something different?Advice please..husband looking at singles ads?
I agree with Dolyn, I do the same thing. Some of those ads are hilarious, and I would never cheat on my husband. I am very happy in my relationship. First find out why he was browsing, it may have just been innocent but the really all depends on if the relationship he is in is a happy one or not.Advice please..husband looking at singles ads?
you've never looked at another man and thought ';hmmm...?';?





you've never read a book or story about another woman's life and thought ';wow... if only...';





if his behaviour toward you and your family has not changed and he's meeting all his familial and spousal obligations - not being abusive or distant - then why look for a flaw in something that's not broken?





my hubbie looks at those ads. he has ads on dating websites such as lavalife, too - he lists himself as 10yrs younger than he is, divorced, living with no children, and earning 80 - 100k a year (all lies). he also says he's white, six feet tall, 180, black hair, blue eyes.





i enjoy picturing the moment he meets a woman and she realizes he's a five-foot-tall hindu/black mixed forklift operator!
Yeah, seriously, I read them because they are funny as hell. I mean, if you have reason to believe your husband might be having/ trying to have an affair then you should be concerned. But, if you guys are super happy, and you know his kind of personality, maybe he just looks at them for fun.





I might be concerned if it were a REAL dating site, but craigslist listing are HILARIOUS. Most are so ridiculous... it's like a car accident, you don't want to look but you have to!
Have you read some of them??? They are quite funny my husband and I have looked at them and just laughed at the stuff people will say to get a date. You need to talk to him about it and let him know your concern.
Yes - he is cheating OR is about to...





Don't settle for this nonsense...





He will try to fill your head with pathetic excuses but the bottom line is that he is out sniffing around!

No comments:

Post a Comment