Sunday, August 22, 2010

My husband is complaining of chest pains , and advice? Please Read?

He just turned drinking.


Has been drinking since a very young age.


Has depression and anxiety.


He doesn't eat healthy at all.


Stressed out a lot


He says he's never felt the feeling before.


He says when he breathes in it hurts worst.





He says he doesn't want to go to the hospital.


He's on blood pressure meds but hasn't taken them to to side effects.





Any advice?My husband is complaining of chest pains , and advice? Please Read?



This is serious. Well, being drinking almost all his life is bad, and not eating healthy is even worse - I would suggest that he does have heart problems, and the pain he is having could be angina pectoris (a lack of blood and hence oxygen supply of the heart muscle, generally due to obstruction or spasm of the heart's blood vessels) - it depends on when he gets the pain, how long it takes to go away, and what he has to do to make it go away. You mentioned that he has depression and anxiety - that is the main reason why he doesn鈥檛 want to get better and treat him self like this. You should start by seeing a psychiatrist to deal with this (depression). After that, I would highly recommend seeing cardiologist.My husband is complaining of chest pains , and advice? Please Read?
I was experiencing chest pains and went to the doctor. I was told it was due to anxiety/stress and the doctor took me off work. He wanted me to take more time off, but I couldn't because I need to pay rent/bills. So I only took 3 days off, but he told me that if I didn't try to relax it would eventually turn into anxiety attacks where you feel like you can't breathe. Your husband should try to relax. Exercise also helps relax you believe it or not. This might not be what your husband has but it's an idea. If it persists he should definitely go see a doctor.
my hubby drank from an early age... he was only 25 when I woke to him having a cardiac arrest.. (people have a heart attack and survive but if they die its because they go into cardia arrest!!!) my hubby skipped the heart attack and went straight into cardiac arrest.... Longs story, but it happened 2 times in 10 weeks... both times I did cpr till the ambos go here and paddled him... turns out he has... dialated cardiomyopathy... which is basically a big floppy heart that beats out of wack... It was caused by alcohol... as it weakens the heart muscle..... GET HIM TO A DOCTOR
when my father in law stopped drinking after being a alcholic for many years he developed heart problems. Part of his heart actually stoped working. Not trying to scare you, but he needs to get it checked out.
Most chest pains are muscles or heartburn.

No comments:

Post a Comment