Monday, August 23, 2010

I need advice.My husband and I were having problems but instead of talking to me he ran his mouth to my mother

who he works with.Instead of staying neutral or asking me what was going on she just took his side.I left him for a few days and he made sure that I knew my mother told him I wouldn't have a place to stay with her.I am still very upset over this but I am working things out with him.I am also very uncomfortable around my mother now.I have made comments to her but have not confronted her yet.I really don't think it would do me any good.I am suppose to be going on vaction with my family next week but not sure if I still should.


Should I go or cut ties with my family?I need advice.My husband and I were having problems but instead of talking to me he ran his mouth to my mother
It sounds like he isnt very mature- you should talk to your mom and let you know how you feel. It is possible he twisted the story to make himself look better and that isnt right. I cant really say because one of my ex's used to do the same thing and my mother would never side with him unless she heard my side first. I'm her daughter and she wouldnt betray me like that. I think they both have issues. Talk to her.I need advice.My husband and I were having problems but instead of talking to me he ran his mouth to my mother
Always do your laundry at home, relationships are hard enough with two people, you sure don't need an outside source
Confront both at the same time. Explain to them your feelings. Your mother should not be in your marriage problems at all. Tell her that.
If I were in you shoes I'd sit your mother and husband down in the same room, where you could talk to them, be ticked off, you have every right to be. Tell them not to say a word while you are talking to them, if it's easier write it down before you speak to them. Read it to them, if they interupt say sshhhhhhhhhh........wait until I'm done and don't let them make you feel guilty either, your hubby had no right to talk to your mom and your mom should of said ';i'm going to stay out of it'; Good Luck!
You've got yourself a mess, girl. Why is your momma taking his side, or not just staying out of it all together? I think you and momma need to have a long talk, and explain to her that your husband needs to be talking to you, and not to her. When he comes around her with that mess, she needs to send him packing. I'd get some things straight, or let momma take your husband on vacation by himself, and you stay home and pack his stuff.
It's hard enough to fight with your significant other in any occasion. But I think you need to draw the line for them about talking behind your back. Your mother shouldn't even WANT to get involved with your problems. You should talk to them both after resolving the issue with your husband. They need to know that this situation cannot happen again. It puts too much strain on the relationship. As for your vacation, you can either try to solve the problem before you go, or you can agree to let bygones be bygones at least for the duration of the trip.
Don't burn bridges, talk to your Mom and get her to listen to your side. She may have some good advice for you. If that won't work talk to Dad. I'm a Dad and the last thing I would do is abandon my Son.
He needs more attention, probably. Or he's a mama's boy. Good luck with your answers!
... ask your Mommy ...
He went to your mother because he thought she would talk some sense into you. You left anyway and now you want to cut out on your family. You need to decide if you want to stay married or not. It may be that you want to leave but don't know how to get out for good. Make sure you have a job and grounds for divorce. If there are children think of them first. Ask mom to let the two of you work things by yourself and hope she will be there if you can't make it on your own. Grow up a little before you marry again. Marriage is about being together and enjoying life and getting older together not getting in and leaving when the going gets tough. But if he is not fun and loving and honest and all those things, you don't have a marriage anyway. Make your plans.
Do not cut ties with your family. I know they can be annoying and out of control but what can you do. I think that you need to talk to your husband and express to him that from this point on, no one is allowed into your personal business. NO ONE!! I am sure he would not like it if you ran your mouth to his family about your problems. You also need to speak with your mother and apologize (I know that you did nothing wrong but just to keep the peace) to her for your husband bothering her with your problems and that it will NEVER happen again. And if he ever appoaches her again to run off at the mouth, ask her to stop him before he starts and let him know that she does not care to get involved.


Have your talk before going on vacation so that there will not be any bad vibes during the trip.


Good luck!!!
You should go. It'll be a good time for you to talk about things that you don't like. At least, everything will clear on both sides.
  • revlon india
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment