Sunday, August 22, 2010

Me and my husband live in two different states. He seems offended by this- and is acting irrationally. Advice?

What would your advice be about his behavior. Is he offended from me living in another state? What should I do?Me and my husband live in two different states. He seems offended by this- and is acting irrationally. Advice?
Go home to your husband. why did you get married to live in another state. divorce him so somebody else can have him.Me and my husband live in two different states. He seems offended by this- and is acting irrationally. Advice?
Is it because of your jobs or something that you are living in different states?


I guess all I can say is it isn't an ideal situation, but only you and your husband can work out if it's possible for you to live together- he musn't be happy with the situation- are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment