Thursday, August 19, 2010

Need advice my husband still talk and text his ex?

not comfortable with this he is friendly with his ex childNeed advice my husband still talk and text his ex?
The only way to straighten this out, is to talk to him and let him know how you feel and tell him to stop talking/texting her, let him know it's either you or her..communication is the key..Good luckNeed advice my husband still talk and text his ex?
his ex step kid? if that's the case i think you should consider that he was a part of his life and were probably close to each other considering that they are still talking, he was not have romantically involved with his step child so i don't think you should worry about it too much, now if he is texting his ex wife that's a whole different ball game. but i wouldn't worry about the kid... just think of it as a friend thing, not, ';that's his ex wife's child or his ex child.'; when it comes to kids its not the same thing as a ex friend or ex wife etc.
Not much you can do about it - have to trust him. I talk to my ex a lot as well - we have a great relationship and I know his wife now and his new baby and we all get along well - just have to be willing to get involved and get to know her too. Other option is to not trust him and cause problems between you and him and get jealous....that will surely be better...NOT
I think That's good that he talks to her, he needs to maintain a relationship for the sake of the kids. Are you insecure? I really don't want to insult you in any way but you kinda got the whole package when you married him. As long as he treats you right and is with you, don't drill him unless you have some sort of proof he is doing something wrong. Ask him to explain the relationship to you. If he is civil to her because of the children that's one thing but if he's civil cause he still loves her that's another. If he is there for the children you should back him up 100%.
I still talk to one of my exes,we broke up 12 years ago and she has been like a sister to me ever since.





She is now married and me and her husband are also now friends because of our friendship.





My fiancee is also friends with one of her exes.





We are both mature adults who trust each other





P.S. any girl who ever gave me the ';do what I want or lose me '; ultimatum in the past...... became my ex girlfriend





I dont take kindly to ultimatums and neither do most people





Thumbs down come from immature children and controlling spouses
with his ex girlfriend? or child? if its his girlfriend.. you need to talk to him...





if its his child... he needs to leave you.... how dare you be like that with him when he is being there for his child








I dont see a problem with that... my ex still calls me about my daughter.. which isnt his.. he was there for her when she was born til her first bday... he still calls and asks about her...





I think you need to get off that jealousy/insecure horse.. and get over it.. because if he wanted to cheat on you.. he would have already... and if he wanted to be with her...Im sure he wouldnt be with you.
ooh that's weird. His ex child??? You mean it's not his child anymore? I don't blame you. I don't think males and females can be only friends. Every male friend I have ever had in the past eventually put the moves on me. My sisters husband had a ';friend';. Than one day he came home and told her he was leaving her for her.
My husband is always friendly. He works customer service and he's just a natual friend. Well, he still talks to his exes because he has kids with them...well theres only one ex that he doesn have a kid from she had her own but he liked her. Well she calls him when hes a work, home, txt, and she often calls private because she's just that stupid...I dont let it bother me, so dont let it bother you.





He's not going to stop no matte how much i ask him. they are just friends and he assured me. so i trust him because so far, he hasnt lost my trust on anything...











ADD





to all those people who call it an ex child....it means that the child wasnt his paternally biologically.





It was his former girls kid. So usually if your boyfriend or girlfriend has kids you somewhat adopt them, and bond withthem...when you split up, the kid OBVIOUSLY goes with the ex mama, thats what she meant by ex child...
His ex child?








I don't think you can have an ex child.. You should probably get over that really fast.








add:


';ex child'; just sounds insensitive to me, but that's just me.








He's your husband, you should trust him. Marriage without trust, well, that doesn't sound like a functioning relationship.
I can understand how that would be unsettling, but he may just be good friends with her.





The real question is, is she prettier than you? Because if she's not, forget it it. If she is, you're in trouble!
He was friends with her before you. Just because they can't live together doesn't mean thay can't be civil.


His child? b
NOT cool at all. What is the need for him to be chatting it up with his ex? He is only playing with fire.
maybe you need to talk to him and tell him how you feel. communication is key.
Mean while you have check-in as sexybmb. He should be worried about your activities!
That is not right. Put a stop to it! Sounds shady to me.
first off. its not an x child and secondly. it HIS CHILD!! why cant he talk to his child...
i still text my boyfriend and he still texts me whats wrong with that
NEED TO GET OUT OR GET HIM OUT I WOULD NOT TRUST HIM AT ALL OR BE AROUND HIM EVERY TIME WHEN HE IS AROUND HIS EX CHEATTING I THINKING

No comments:

Post a Comment