Sunday, August 22, 2010

I need to go to sleep and my husband is not here, I cant sleep, any advice?

He left this morning to go to the swift academy, 6 hours away. I havn't slept alone in 3 years...I work graveyards and I have to go to work tonight, so I need to sleep...but when I go to bed I just miss him so much, and I can't deal.I need to go to sleep and my husband is not here, I cant sleep, any advice?
My husband works night shift and has done for 6 months now. What I did was lay on the couch with my duvet watching TV. Most times he wakes me up when he gets home early hours of the morning. If I climb into bed, then I toss and turn, because he is not there. Try it. Cape Town, South Africa.I need to go to sleep and my husband is not here, I cant sleep, any advice?
Count sheep.
He needs to make a quiet tape recording for you. Put on quiet music, drink a glass of milk, and hug a large pillow.


He'll be back.
get a pillow to cuddle to or take a benadryl
go to bed close your eyes and think about him try it,can you phone him.well just lay down and your go to sleep sooner or later.or count sheep,
wear something of his: his pj top, one of his t-shirts
get a dog.
Lunesta....I work nights also, this is a little more less likely to cause dependency as a sleep aid. Only use it when you have to. Sometimes it is ok to use a prescription if the user is responsible. If you don't want to use a RX drug, then try a benadryl if it won't interact with any other allergy or blood pressure meds you might be taking.


Lunesta.com for a free 7 day trial. Just take the coupon to your doc and tell them the situation.
take sleeping pill
call and talk to him on the phone. Take a hot bath and soak until you get tired.
Im sorry Try AdvilPM it works well but you might be groggy and need caffeine later on. zzzzzzzzzzzzz
Try ';sleepytime'; tea, it has an extra valeria (i think that is how it is spelled) in it...hot herbal tea has a calming and relaxing effect also try burning lavendar oil in a room nearby so that the aroma creeps into the bedroom that you sleep in, you will find yourself drifting off to sleep in no time.
i remember i took a teaspoon of night medicine it helped me,, not saying you should though,, but then a cup of coffee helps me go to sleep too,, wish i new what,, sex is good too, figure it out,,,
Hi. I had the same problem. My husband started working out of town, and for weeks I could only sleep a full night when he came home on the weekend.


I use ear plugs, the soft foamy kind, a huge body pillow and occasionally a glass of wine before bed if I'm reading. Good luck.
yea get a life.do something with yourself other than obsessing about your husband.do you have emotional problems whats going on with you?p.s check out all my great answers they are help full.and by the way how is she suppossed to call him when he's cheating on her?I dont understand your question.

No comments:

Post a Comment