Monday, August 23, 2010

Need some advice ...my husband wants?

he doesn't mind if i sleep with another man...he wants me to, he says it turns him on.. Is there something wrong with this???Isn't this cheating???Need some advice ...my husband wants?
That's one of the most common of male fantasies. Most adult men have the good sense to leave it in the realm of fantasy. If he approved and you did it, it'd be hard to consider it cheating. But the bottom line is, how do YOU feel about it? If it makes you feel uncomfortable, just tell him not to bring it up again.





I've done couples counseling for years, and have had a number of couples who've done exactly that. Only two of those couples' marriages survived. Enough said?Need some advice ...my husband wants?
MOST DEFINATELY NOT! You should see this opportunity for what it is, a chance to explore your sexuality , a chance to push your boundries, and to give in to all those wanton, sexual desires we all have had at one time or another. After all, if he loves you so much that he dont care who you sleep with, why should you.
yes, it's cheating, it's a game to him, he wants to see if you will sleep with another man, so he can then go and sleep with another woman!





or he wants a divorce, and he wants you to cheat so you can look like the bad guy =(...





don't do it... he has an ulterior motive...





turns him on? why didn't his mother teach him right and wrong? sigh!





don't do it
It is still cheating with the idea of an institution of marriage. Your husband and you have different moral values. I wouldn't do it if it goes against yours. Sounds like some serious discussion is needed between you two. Is he doing the same thing with another woman and using this an excuse?
this is cheating, u can see this with your eyes closed.I think your husband is playing games with you,maybe he's cheating on you and he doesn't want you to feel bad about it if u can ever find out because you both doing the same thing or maybe he doesn't want you anymore but he wont divorce you.
He is self serving and uncaring. Probably Gay to boot.





Any guy that wants you to give it away to another guy is showing how little he cares for you and your health and safety.





Send him packing and make sure he gets a spousal support bill.
I believe the only way it is cheating is if an act is done in secret from your partner. I can understand your husbands position. I think spouses in a marriage are somewhat obligated to try to satisfy the other partners desires.
DON'T DO IT.....My husband would ';suggest'; this all the time....even suggested I needed ';sex therapy'; to make me realize this is normal (?)...made me feel like he didn't really care about me--that I was just a thing to be used for his enjoyment. Is it any surprise we are almost divorced?
Yes this is cheating, whether he wants you to or not. He probably wants you to so he is able to sleep with other women.
He is trying to tell you he wants to be your pimp rather than your husband. I hope you have more self-respect than that.
Slap him silly for even suggesting this to you and let him know you don't want him and he's got to go.
Then he'll have an excuse to bang another woman. Don't.
either he's crazy or he's just trying to see if u will do it


dont fall for it
dont do it it will end in tears

No comments:

Post a Comment