Monday, August 23, 2010

I want to plan something special for my husband tonight. Any Advice?

Something SEXY and ROMANTICI want to plan something special for my husband tonight. Any Advice?
Break open a good cookbook and get to work on dinner. Get some candles at the store and a nice bottle of wine. Get everything going when he walks in the door and just ';take care of him'; be the wifey wife that every man loves. Tell him how wonderful he is and how much you appreciate him. (men need emotional support too) And in the bedroom, put on something sexy and tell him that you want to fulfill his fantasies. Share his fantasy with him and give him the night of his life. I did this last week and my man is still talking about it! Good luck and have a great night. OH!! And he especially loved that I cooked something very extravagant for him. (we love fine dining)I want to plan something special for my husband tonight. Any Advice?
Let him have ANAL!!! You'll both love it ;)
Meet him at the door wearing nothing but a ribbon, let him unwrap his dinner and dessert.
Surprise him with an impromptu picnic. Blindfold him, tell him you're taking him somewhere but don't tell him where. Go to a local park and lay out a blanket. As far as food goes, whatever both of you would like, wine, cheese, fruit. I say take advantage of longer days by getting outdoors. When it gets dark, head back home for ';dessert';.

No comments:

Post a Comment