Monday, August 23, 2010

Advice About Husband Moving From Another State?

Me and my husband have just married a few months ago. He currently lives in another state and him and I have decided that he will be the one to move to where I live. He does not complain about this but I am concerned how he will take this giant step as he needs to give up his job and find another one once he moves to where I am. Can anyone (mainly guys) tell me what I can do to ease any anxiety he might be feeling over this. And please tell me how would you men feel having to give up a job to move to where your wife is. I want to do all I can to make this as easy as possible for him as I feel he is giving up alot. Serious answers only please.Advice About Husband Moving From Another State?
One thing you have to know is he loves you more than anything in the world.. I did the same thing and it was hard for me4 to le4ave4 my friends and family, but I too loved and still do love her soooo much. What you can do is do some searching for his type of job. Be kind to him and know that its going to be a troubled transition. But with your support and his wanting to be with you... Like me and my lady... (I moved from Pennsylvania to Kansas) We worked extra hard at having a good marrige... Good luck and Itruly wish your husband success... Grant MAdvice About Husband Moving From Another State?
Hunny, you can help by looking up jobs in his profession, I did that. My husband didn't seem to mind. Good Luck to you both
Just be extra understanding and don't get on his case if he doesn't find a job right away. It might take while. Be supportive and ask him if there is anything you can do to help. For example, when my husband and I made our last move I offered to update his resume for him, and he let me do that. Also, since I was working before him, I asked people in town if they knew anyone hiring in his line of work...just little things to help.
Your husband must really love you very much. If he is willing to make this move for you it must be a big sacrifice for him. You should show your appreciation to him to encourage him to have an easy start in your state.
see dear


man never feels uncomfortable to move where is wife wants but first let him get a job near where you stay . he will have nothing to say atall you why because by telling him to see a job near to where you are staying then only ask him to shift because before gettin a job if he shift then he will diffently he will feel very bad and be tensed so have patience requesting u pls do not make or take deccision alone and get him envovled in all make him feel that he alone is your entire world . he will 100% gauranty ke saat love you more.

No comments:

Post a Comment