Monday, August 23, 2010

Ok...me and my husband have been trying to get PG for a while,but I have had 2 miscarages...Any advice??

I am taking folic acid that my dr recommeded and we have been trying to have sex 10-14 after my period. I can't start trying again untill july so I want more advice...ANY!! I am ready for another baby so i will try anything..just about! :)Ok...me and my husband have been trying to get PG for a while,but I have had 2 miscarages...Any advice??
Finding the right Dr is a big deal. First of all, your dr should have explained some techniques to you so maybe you should think about finding a more active Dr. Ok, the next thing is testing.. is there any medical reason for your miscarriages? My sister and I both had miscarriages in which we found out it was our blood.. We have the RH- factor.. so, if our blood is negative and our husband is a positive blood type, then our blood tries to fight his blood, ending in a miscarriage. You normally will be ok on the first pgcy, and then at 28 weeks they give you a rogam shot to prevent this from happening.. then after you have the baby, you need to have another rogam shot to prevent the next pregnancy from miscarrying...... Soooo, your first mc coulda just been nature, but the 2nd would could have be caused by the blood type... So please. do some testing with your dr to make sure there are no underlying conditions.





Then... I;d say to start having sex around cd 10 to 20... everyday or at least every other day.. just to be safe. Having your progestrone checked is vital as well... not hot baths for you or your husband while ttc... also, your husbands sperm may havebad guys in there.. so I;d have him checked out as well.





Good Luck to you.Ok...me and my husband have been trying to get PG for a while,but I have had 2 miscarages...Any advice??
I have pcos, so while trying to conceive I went through a lot of different tests and procedures. One thing the dr. did was take a level of all of my hormones, and they found my body was low on progesterone, a factor that will cause your body to miscarry a pregnancy.





My doctor prescribed progesterone for me to take the first 16 weeks until the placenta took over and started producing more of it on its own. I took progesterone for two of my pregnancies and everything went well.





My niece was having similar problems and had had 2 miscarriages, so I recommended that she ask her dr. about the progesterone %26amp; its been successful for her for 2 pregnancies too.





Good luck!!
i'm sorry to hear about your misscarriages.. I had one myself.. i know how hard they r... as for the sex from the 10 days to 14th try having sex from day 10 to 18th.. i did the counting method two times now.. the first time it took us 5 months i now have a 2 yr old.. we did it the last time for 6 months i'm now 23 weeks carring twins.. so it works... sperm stay inside of u up to 5 to 7 days and the egg takesa bout 48 hours to drop so it give u a better chance.. so the 10th day to the 18th is alot better. they say the women ovulates around the 14th day.. but it could be the 16th day too. so make sure it get all the days in. if u need more info just e-mail me.. goodluck and baby dust
I'm so sorry for your losses. That is really hard to deal with. Its great that you've been able to move forward with ttc. Did the doc say what happened with the m/cs? Anything that could be medically preventing you from carrying to term?





Make sure to check your cm for when it is clear and stretchy to make sure you've ovulated. Also consider getting an over-the-counter ovulation predictor kit like Clear Blue Easy so you know when to BD.





Best of luck!
I'm sorry for your losses, I have been through that too.





my advice would be have your thyroid checked, its a simple blood test.. my dr. is pretty sure I miscarried because my levels were low.. 1 in 5 women have low thyroid and don't know it.. GL!
  • eye makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment