Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Need serious advice! My husband won't find a job and we're broke?

Ok, I need some serious advice please..I want to be with my husband but he hasn't had a real job since he got fired last year...he isnt even TRYING to find a damn job and we have a 2 year old.. I was working from home for awhile but I needed more money so I went out and found 2 jobs within a month, and he has been jobless for almost a year...all he does is play computer games all day and now he is going to start college full time so we are definitely screwed cuz he'll use that as an excuse not to work since he has to study... we have bills piling up and literally have no food in the house.. Me working alone for a minimum wage job is not cutting it one bit..





I just dont know what to do!! Everytime I try and talk to him about getting a job he says ';I'll have a job soon, dont worry'; and gets all mad if i keep on him about it... the thing is, he doesnt even try!!





I got him a job at my last company that i worked for (he did nothing to get that job but go to the interview) and he blew the damn job by not showing up even though he claims he didnt know his schedule..





What do i do?? Threatening to leave him wont work..he doesn't take me seriously... and my his relative co-signed for our apartment so it's not like I can just not pay the rent....


He could even get a job at a fast food place in a second and that would help if he at least TRIED but he won't......... I'm so sick of this and need help..Need serious advice! My husband won't find a job and we're broke?
Don't threaten. Do.Need serious advice! My husband won't find a job and we're broke?
WHY are you with him still?


He should NOT be going to school, instead you should be hauling his *** to court!
he is being a lazy SOB! and you have a 2 yr old!?! what is he thinking!!!


forget school! he needs to go get a job! even if you need to find one for him! i cant believe that! if it gets worse you need to say break time and walk out on him. when he doesnt get to see you or the baby for a minute then he will get the hint.!


im sorry you have to go through that. I know it is tough. but hang in there for the baby.
This totally isn't right.You working 2 job's trying to support the household.You mentioned that you didn't have any food.I suggest that you go to Human Services and apply for an EBT card for food.It's a lot of forms to fill out but worth the effort.They base it on the size of your family and what the income is.I had to do this when my husband couldn't find employment.They will assign you a case worker that will help you out.Look up in the phone book under Human Services and locate and office thats close to you.They can process the info fast so at least you can have some food in your house.Regarding your husband not working,he doesn't sound like he's even motivated enough to get a job.I wish I could help you out there.A lot people go through a temp agency to find a job.My husband and son both found job's this way.It's just a suggestion.I wish you luck and hope I've been of some help to you.Sorry for your situation.Please check into the info I provided for you to have food.
You've got a leech attached to you and the only way to get it off is to burn it. Since threatening to leave isn't enough anymore, I guess you need to take it the next step and actually follow through, right?. Even if you do, I'm sorry to say that it doesn't seem to me that he loves either of you anymore, or at least not enough that it will make much of a difference. If you can, get your relative off of the co-sign... get it transferred to the two of you, or take it all on yourself. But then GET OUT.
  • lip gloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment