Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Need helpful advice...my husband is turning the domestic violence case into psychiatric evaluation via CBS?

Hi


It`s the summary of what`s going on with me and my family;


My husband is a contolling and abusive person since the beginning of our marriage,it`s five years now,3 yr old son ,6 months old daughter and I am pregnant again.Last year I all 911 and went to the shelter when he beats me[though after that he never beat me again].In shelter the workers notice a bump on our son forehead and that`s how the CBS was involved,though my husband never beat our kids but he was trying to move him out of the way and accidently our son strike with the door and got bumped.


My son love both of us a lot,in shelter he kept crying day and night,he miss his father and his home,he got sick with high grade fever,I get panic and came back home,I couldn`t see my son suffering.


when I came back to home ,our relation became better but my husband filed a lawsuit for affecting parent -child relationship requesting the court for my and my both kids psychiatric evaluation......contd below...Need helpful advice...my husband is turning the domestic violence case into psychiatric evaluation via CBS?
You need court ordered temporary support from your soon to be ex-husband. Consider seeing a female family law attorney. Since you have already been to a local Women's shelter, they may offer some direction. Hopefully they documented the visit and the bump on your son's forehead.


The Ex-hubby is trying to have you deported (what country?) and maintain full legal custody of the kids and not pay any child and spousal support.





You will need copies of any child protective services reports, police reports. Consider “statements of sworn truth” or affidavits signed by folks with a sound mind of your ability to be a good parent.





Because he is a licensed psychiatrist, the state will have disciplinary action records on the ex-hub. Get copies of all actions and search for victims that he mistreated, pedophiled, and molested.





This man is emotionally not available, distant, controlling, condescending, and very abusive. He wants to destroy, control, and separate you from your children. You need a restraining order to keep him away from you and the kids so you can feel safe.Need helpful advice...my husband is turning the domestic violence case into psychiatric evaluation via CBS?
Okkkk, he's still trying to control you! He is doing this to blame you for everything. Why did you go back? Children get through divorce. Abuse leaves marks. Get out while you can. And it's CPS out west.
your husband is a con-artist ,,you need to divorce him , and seek counsling for the kids and yourself ,,,,get a oder of protection on him too .....stay away from him ,,,he sounds dangerous !!
Do whatever you can to get out. It will be hard for your son, but while you live there, **this man is teaching your son how to treat women.**





Ask the domestic violence/shelter workers for help. They have seen everything -- if you can find the right person to advocate for you, they should be able to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment