Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Need Advice On husband Horrible @ communicating! Loves me and I love him soo much but its tearing me apart!!?

My husband and I, Have a perfect marraige-ALMOST we are best friends and when its good, its great, but the second anything remotely serious comes up, he completley shuts down, I ask him how can I approach it in a way he will respond to best, and he tells me, and I do it, and then AS SOON as Anything even a little seroius comes up, I try 2 explain it to him, and I pour my heart out to him if needed, and the whole time EvERYtime his body language is saying, I hate this! And his Only answer, Every time is, ';Okay'; or something simular, even about things that are not at all an okay answer, and the thing is, I accept that and wait, and it doesnt happen? I try everythin in my power to explain to him how important this is to me and our marriage, and he just seems to not get it, or care really, Everytime, we end up fighting about the conversation and NeVeR get to the issue, and it never gets resolved, I feel there is nothing I can do? I KNOW he loves me and I dont want/believe n divorce? Help?Need Advice On husband Horrible @ communicating! Loves me and I love him soo much but its tearing me apart!!?
I'm a man and it sounds like you're talking about something you consider serious, but he doesn't. You explained that your relationship is perfect (almost), than what the f...k are you complaining about? If he's taking care of you, the house, the children, and not finding excuses to leave the house without you, what is so important that he doesn't want to talk to you about? Are the bills paid?


Often, what you consider important are not that important to him because he's focused on what he can do to keep you happy, then you bring up some other b--sh--t, and the answer is what ever! Good luck pushing this guy awayNeed Advice On husband Horrible @ communicating! Loves me and I love him soo much but its tearing me apart!!?
You need to chill I can hear the nagging from here. Men do not like these heart to heart talks they dread the deep conversations. they are not comfortable talking about their feelings and you are beating him over the head with it and iwth your needs.





Stop being so needy and leave the man alone. He loves you and you know he loves you so what is there to go on and on about. Your post was making me want to just yell stop it already. give the guy a break and shut up some time if you really need to talk about your serious feelings that much, go to a shrink. You are gonna drive a good guy away with what you are doing and is it worth it? No so lighten up alread you did not marry a deep thinker so let him off the hook
I feel the exact same way. What i have done with my long term boyfriend because we have the same problem, i will write it down in a letter or just scribble whatever you are trying to say and hope that it soaks into their thick brains. Usually if i write it down then he can read it and he knows that i am truly upset and want to discuss it rather than it being one of those menstrual things (he calls it). Then i still have to work at squeezing some information out of him because he says he has a hard time opening up! But it has helped us work through many issues because he knows where i stand before we start talking about it and before an argument breaks out. It also helps me sleep at night when i write things down that are bothering me. Hope this helps! and whatever you do divorce is NOT the answer to any problem it just creates more problems.
Guess what, it happens in a marriage.





Don't push him too much because our time(wives) and their time(husbands) are totally different.





Women want it done now and men will do it later.





Just relax and tell him. You should be glad he listens even though he is tired sometimes. Back off sometimes and let him handle it. He may surprise you.

No comments:

Post a Comment