Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Any Advice Please... Husband vs Wife LOL?

Ok Im going to try to make this short. My husband %26amp; I have been together for 5 yrs. Married almost 1 yr. Between the 2 of us we have 4 kids. He has 1 by another woman and I have 2 by my X-husband, And one we have together, he is 1 mth old. I fell head over hills with my husband and still to this day feel butterflies in my stomach at times for him. At the beginning it was really hard for me b/c how I met my husband was by me sneaking around on my X-husband (which at time we were going through divorce) And spending alot of times at bars etc. Yes my husband loves his beer.


My kids which are 10yrs and 12yrs, stay full time with their dad which is only 10 mins away (and not by choice) and my husbands kid which is 4yrs, stays full time with his mom which is only 5 minutes away.


Ok thats our short life summed up in a short version.





For three years now we moved into his dads rental which has a hugh shop beside it and we are living in a double wide. He bascially lives in his shop... So many times I tell him that I want to spend time with him and his reaction is that we do.. I get so lonely in my home by myself. I know that he is only right outside and I can go out there to him, but I have tried that. But his friend (his other wife) lol... I call him that.... Is always over him helping him work around his shop.. His shop has a kitchen, living room and a paint room and everything a man could want... He drinks every night, and spends money only on his self. I have always commented to him stated that he is for him, not no one else, including ,me. I get so tired of it. And when he isn't drinking he is recovering sleeping inside the house on the couch. For a year I have begged him for a dishwasher and I just now got one, b/c of my bitching. He bought me a car a year ago that he has promised to get painted and it still sits in the yard like a rainbow. It has like 5 tones to it. But yet in a year he had managed to buy him a 5000.00 hot rod car, spent 3,000 on his checkmate boat and put about 2,000 in his 4-wheeler.


When I was pregnant I took the boys room and made it a nursery and took my daughters room and made it the boys bedroom b/c my husband nagged and nagged at me that ';HIS'; son didn't have a bedroom, so I gave him a bedroom (That he never goes in). And I have been telling him that my daughter wants a bedroom and I even mentioned it today and he saids: well my kids are not here full time so why bother... But yet I JUST HAD to give his son a bedroom and now he wont build my girl one. I just get soooo tired of his selfiness.


And when it comes to HIS son, thats another argument.. because he is beyond spoiled... My kids are spoiled but they DO have struture and disclpline...His don't..


Sorry for the long story. I had to vent or pull my hair out.


And advice on how to deal with this problem. Is there any women out there that is going through the same thing?????? Please answer nicely.Any Advice Please... Husband vs Wife LOL?
In a nutshell, he is an alcoholic, a shopaholic, codependent, irresponsible, and more,. He needs psychological trusts for emotional and behavioral disorders and the six anxiety disorders. These are administered in a mental health clinic, specifically, an adult outpatient clinic of a pacy UNIT in a hospital. He has sever problems, the way I see it.





You are waiting for him to get past mental illness. He can't without lots of professional help, continuous AA meetings, every day for months, and probably medication. Get him in to take tests. Call a hospital's psych until for outpatients and find out all bout these tests.Any Advice Please... Husband vs Wife LOL?
Kids and money can ruin a second marriage. Sit down and talk and solve this to fit ';your'; family. A nursery and a guest bedroom for all or whatever. Solve it.
I guess the only question is . . . do you work? Or have you worked at any point in your relationship? People (including myself) can get very resentful when they're the only one contributing financially %26amp; then having to answer to someone else when they do something for themselves.
I see why the kids dont live with you two, good thing. Sounds like an unhappy unhealthy marriage. This is nicely trust me I could be more forward.
I'm glad you kept this question short my eyes were burning.. He don't care about anythings but himself . that simple . Kick his a** out

No comments:

Post a Comment