Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Help! need advice? my husband and I dont agree!?

my grandma died this week and her memorial is this weekend. my husband doesnt want to take him with becuase he gets axiety when otherss try to hold him or touch him as do I. but i also have never been away from him and I get axiety when I am. also i do understand where my husband is coming from and he understands my reasons.he is 4 mo old and this is just really hard for me and we are argueing about what to do! my question is wht would you do? my husband also doesnt wan my son around everyone when they are so sad. my husband doent deal with death so easily cuased from his older sisters horrific death. please help? i dont like fighting with my husband.Help! need advice? my husband and I dont agree!?
If you husband is that concernd then maybe he should stay home with your baby.or Take him/her with youHelp! need advice? my husband and I dont agree!?
why don't you just talk to him about it and talk it through instead of asking the world?


wouldn't be be offended that you've asked the whole of yahoo answers how to make something right between you two instead of confessing him and sorting things out?
Death is as beautiful a part of life as birth is. Children are family members like every one else. I include my children in every family event, be it sad, happy or otherwise Children learn how to behave by watching the adults around them, sheltering them is not always the best thing to do. Deal with the hard stuff and explain everything to the child, yes I know he's 4 mo, children are often way more intelligent than we give them credit for. It's not worth fighting with your husband over, nor is it worth traumatising yourself and bub, take him. You will all survive.


sorry bout grandma...........
I think you should leave the baby at home with your husband. A funeral is no place for a baby. You will be fine for a few hours. One day to go to your grandmother's memorial won't kill you. You will have your son the rest of your life. Don't force your husband to go if he is that uncomfortable. But you need to go. This will be the last thing you ever have to do for her.
As sad as it may be, people die and they feel grief for a variety of reasons. Not going to your own grandma's funeral is going to prevent that. You people are on a path of sheltering your kid from life, and keeping one another sheltered. It seems like because your husband never learned to deal with grief he is beginning to do the same to your child.

No comments:

Post a Comment