Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need advice about husband ?

Well, first of all.. My husband told me he is not going to his moms house today. I made a meal for dinner and then waiting for him to come over to house and then he is starting to tell me he wants to go to his mom's house. I said ';I thought you were not going there today and you told me you are going there tomorrow?!'; I wanted to be alone with him and watching movie together and then he is starting to tell me ';My grandmother were going to pay movie for 8:45pm'; I told him to go there tomorrow. He went to his mom's house straight 3days this week and i told him to stay with me today and then i told him '; if you really want to go there then go to your mom's house and stay there as long as you want'; He is starting to telling me '; You are very crazy and sick girl'; . I said '; I am very crazy and sick girl because of i am telling you to go to your mom's house?'; I can't believe he is talking to me in that way or is this my fault? I need advice about him?I need advice about husband ?
Either he is going to his Mom's because there is a problem there or he is going out on you. You could call his mom during the week, and get yourself an invite over to find out the truthI need advice about husband ?
sounds like he is hiding something or he is just stressed and needs to think before he speaks. we all think that the man is supose to be perfect casue there the man but i know you can remember a day or two where you didnt talk to him repectfully so forgive and forget and talk it out
Go with him and see why he is so interested in going over there. Did his Dad pass away, or is his Mom single?
You married a mama's boy..sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment